North Canyon Care Center

Reviews of North Canyon Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for North Canyon Care Center

January 07, 2016

By Lizzy2

My husband has been at North Canyon Care Center for 10 days now. They are very wonderful. The staff is very nice and very good. They have very nice rooms. The food is wonderful, but my husband can't eat because of the antibiotics. However, their food is superior.

June 23, 2015

My mother has been in North Canyon Care Center for a couple of months now, and it seems to be going fairly well. It's an older building, but it's pretty well maintained. They keep it clean, and it's right up by the mountain, so the views are good. They could probably improve on their communication to the family, not necessarily to the patient. Everything else is fine. It doesn't smell bad, and it doesn't smell like urine.

September 12, 2012

By RTmomma

This facility is clean and well managed. The central location of the nursing staff makes it easy for residents and visitors to locate held. The rooms vary in size and sometimes patients are assigned to share a room based on medical condition and insurance. It seems as though nicer accomodations are provided for private insured patients versus Medicare/Medicaid patients. The rooms werent always cleaned to satisifaction, at one time I had to request cleaning products because the bathroom facilities were soiled and required immediate attention which was not paid. Occasionally I have experienced challenges in reaching a staff member by phone at certain hours of the day.

Services and Amenities of North Canyon Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About North Canyon Care Center

North Canyon Care Center is a senior living provider in Bountiful, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact North Canyon Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of North Canyon Care Center