Life Care Center of Bountiful

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Care Center of Bountiful

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Bountiful

July 14, 2014

By Familygal

Great staff, short term rehab wing looks good. Good sized rooms with large tv. Therapist are best around. All around great experience.

December 26, 2013

We chose Life Care Center of Bountiful because it is right in our neighborhood and we conduct church services for them on Sundays so we're quite familiar with them. The staff is caring and very compassionate. They're just really good people. We have eaten there a couple of times and the food is excellent. They also have activities there.

May 10, 2012

By Quychang

My mother in law's problems were ignored, she was allowed to dehydrate until my wife insisted on an IV for hydration. When moved there from the hospital she was lucid, within days she was medicated to keep her mostly unconscious. Finally we chose to move her back to a hospital. They found multiple infections, including Staff, her mouth was black from being allowed to remain dry and she had thrush from not rinsing her mouth after administering Advair. Rather than suggesting moving her to a hospital, we were approached about Hospice care. This made me feel that they were more interested in warehousing her until she died, rather than attempting to revive/rehabilitate her. She passed away after a couple of days in the hospital from complications related to the multiple infections.

May 07, 2012

By dsweetsue

Our brother was there for two years and loved it except for the last month of so of his life when no one made him very happy.

About Life Care Center of Bountiful

Life Care Center of Bountiful is a senior living provider in Bountiful, Utah that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Bountiful for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Bountiful