Peach Tree Place

Reviews of Peach Tree Place

Nursing Home Reviews for Peach Tree Place

August 25, 2015

By Caring109206450

We have found Peach Tree Place for my father. We chose it because it was our only option at the time for a place that accepts Medicaid, and it was a lockdown facility. My father has Alzheimer’s. They have some activities but not what I would recommend for people like that. They are mostly music, and they have crafts and bingo. However, they don’t keep my father clean as we would like, and they don’t pay enough attention. To be able to take care of the quality of people that they have and the needs of those people, they would need more help.

Services and Amenities of Peach Tree Place

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Peach Tree Place

Peach Tree Place is a senior living provider in Weatherford, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Peach Tree Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Peach Tree Place