Twin Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Twin Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Twin Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

October 16, 2014

By Susan100447950

I found Twin Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and I’m going to move my mother in November. We went and toured it last month and made all the arrangements. It was very nice. It seemed very clean and they had very nice staff. We talked to the dietician -- and my daughter is a dietician -- so that was very important to me. We talked to the activities director and to a lot of staff there. They have birds in cages and fish in tanks so the residents feel like they have pets, but don’t have to take care of them, and my mom seemed pretty happy with it. They have a nice gazebo and some gardens out back where the residents get fresh air and enjoy the outdoors. They have several different places where the residents can gather and visit to play dominoes and cards. They have a lot of activities planned for the residents, and they have 3 different dining areas so they’re very nice.

January 29, 2014

Twin Pines was very good. It was a very nice facility. I picked it because I like the personnel. They had different levels, the more you paid, the better your room was and the service was the same. You could have a double occupancy or a single occupancy. My business with Twin Pines was excellent. I visited the place, I signed the contract and I had a check written for the first month. But they never admitted my mother to the nursing facility so they gave my entire payment back. That to me is worth a lot.

February 23, 2012

By drcarly

A very nice nursing home that my grandmother in law is currently staying at. The reception staff was very nice and showed my wife and I the way to her grandmother's room. Our first impression of the outside of the building is that it was clean and the yard was professionally maintained. When we talked to our grandmother, she was still getting use to the fact that she was in a nursing home. At first, she was worried about people stealing her personal belongings. She did have a roommate. We later found out that she misplaced the items in question. The food was good according to our grandmother. The nursing staff was very nice and helpful according to our grandmother. When I went into the restroom, my first impression is that the restroom is very clean. I then saw a chart that is kept up on the door of the restroom that is what looks like to be monitored by the staff.

June 24, 2011

By SpuffyMin

After having visited this facility, I was very impressed by the friendliness of the staff. It is fairly clean around the entire building. It has a really nice dining room set aside for clients to rent and hold a dinner with their family in private. They have many activities for their residents for everyday of the month, such as live music, bingo, card games, among many others. The only thing that concerned me was that there was a lot of charge nurses at the nurses station and only one nurse to each wing. I would've thought that all the nurses would be out on the floor checking on their residents instead of it just being the nurse aides and the nurse responsible for their wing.

Services and Amenities of Twin Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

About Twin Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Twin Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Victoria, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Twin Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Twin Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation Center