Vitality Living Shadow Hills

Reviews of Vitality Living Shadow Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Vitality Living Shadow Hills

May 10, 2017

By Jim413505

The size is appropriate and comfortable for Mom; it's long enough without being too big. The nursing and the skill and caring level of the staff is very good.

June 22, 2016

By Nancy841742

We put my mom in here. She enjoys the food, and her room and the dining area are nice and clean. Her room has plenty of room for her bed, furniture, and a chair. They said there were services that they would provide, but the charges were for each thing piece of care that we wanted, which we don't like.

November 11, 2015

By Michael115923950

I visited and there wasn't anything wrong with it. It was nice, except the facility offered was more of a cottage and outside of the main area, so you have to walk across the parking lot to get food if you needed it and stuff like that. That's not really a problem for some, but it would have been for my aunt. The staff was very nice, though, and knew people by name. I saw their dining area, and it looked great.

October 28, 2015

By Anonymous112033150

My mother-in-law passed away in July, but she had stayed in here. The girls over there were great. The building was fantastic. I loved the manager. I forgot her name, but she was fantastic. She was so good. The girl that she brought in that worked with them for hospice was fantastic. They were so instrumental. They gave me so much information that I just felt really comfortable knowing that they were there. I talked to the residents there, and they were very happy with the facility. If I were in that situation, I would have been comfortable with them taking care of me. They were fantastic. They really made me feel comfortable, and that was the most important thing.

May 29, 2015

It is very good. The staff is very friendly. They treat their residents really well. It is where my mother is living right now. My mother is really liking the food. The rooms are really nice. They seem kind of small, but other than that, they are really nice. My mother says that they play different things, and it seems like they have whole calendar of activities.

April 27, 2015

It came highly recommended. It was a good price, and Dad could have a private room. It was a convenient location for my sister. The room is nice with his own bathroom. Some staff are amazing, and others seemed intimidating to my dad. They had different planned activities like carnival days and movie nights. The employees need to care more.

April 26, 2014

By Caring80191350

My mother is here. It's a great place. The apartments are very roomy. It has got lots of storage, and it's well-kept. The staff is very nice and warm. The facility is very clean and very well-maintained. Mom is fine and good there.

February 28, 2014

By Danette1

It seemed nice and clean; however, it was a larger facility. We decided that Mother needed a very much smaller ratio of nursing staff to residents. Accommodations were nice. They all have bathrooms; however, their rooms weren't large; they were enough. As far as the staff, the ones that I met were all very nice and pleasant. They seemed okay. I spoke with the cook and looked at their menu and it looked good.

September 29, 2013

By Leaf19

I liked the family atmosphere here the best. They seemed genuine and the staff was excellent. The rooms were extremely small for two and I had both my parents there. The biggest problem that I had was that there was not a licensed personnel there at certain times. However, the experience was good.

Independent Living Reviews for Vitality Living Shadow Hills

August 27, 2012

By jeremycgreen

I thought the staff was some of the nicest people I have ever been around. Once I entered the building, I was greeted instantly and they even asked if they could help me. The sleeping conditions were great, which is very important at an older age. I thought my grandmother was getting okay attention, but when I showed up I realized that she was getting exceptional attention. They staff told me that they keep everyone busy and have regular activities, which I thought was great. It is a good way to keep them busy. I also thought the other patients that were in the home were also friendly. This meant a lot to me and my grandmother because I wanted her to be around people she could get along with and socialize with. The building was easy to get around, which is also another factor that made this community center great.

Costs for Vitality Living Shadow Hills

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: # 000471

• Get Costs

About Vitality Living Shadow Hills

Brookdale Shadow Hills offers a homelike setting and cheerful smiles from the professional staff who greet everyone every day. The caring staff offers the assistance each senior needs while respecting independence. The peaceful setting, restaurant-style dining experience and activities combine to create a wonderful living environment every day. Home-style meals and daily activities add to the residents' experience. Through special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, the community offers unlimited opportunities for each senior to get to know the other residents and staff.

Located in Lubbock, Texas, Vitality Living Shadow Hills senior living specializes in independent living and assisted living that allows adults to experience a vibrant lifestyle at any age. You bring the love, and we will take care of the rest. Vitality Living Shadow Hills offers a variety of living options including independent living cottages and apartments and assisted living apartments. Your life, your choice!

Map of Vitality Living Shadow Hills