Mackenzie Place Lubbock, TX

Mackenzie Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Mackenzie Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Mackenzie Place

December 26, 2014

Mother stayed at Mackenzie Place for a month, and that was kind of rundown, a small place, probably ran on a pretty tight budget, and it wasn't that great. It just wasn't as good a fit. The residents were basically not at her level. Under the circumstances, we had to do something quickly, and they were about the only one that I could get her in, so we used their furniture. It was a hodgepodge, and the bed was horrible. I didn't realize it at the time how bad her bed was. She woke up aching all the time. I ate there a lot, and the food wasn't bad; it was OK. The room was small; it was a studio room.

January 16, 2014

By Alissa70

My grandmother has lived at Mackenzie House for 3 years and we could not be more satisfied with her care. The staff is so caring and loving to her. I feel good knowing that she is so well taken care of. If quality care is what you're looking for, Mackenzie House delivers.

August 15, 2013

By Janna4

The building itself was like a big huge open square with wide and long halls. It wasn't very nice and the apartments weren't very big. Even though the accommodations would have been smaller, they were way more expensive.

Costs for Mackenzie Place

Photos of Mackenzie Place

Services and Amenities of Mackenzie Place

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About Mackenzie Place

Mackenzie Place, our senior living community provides thoughtful, compassionate care in a warm, lively community. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident. A full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We welcome pets and help our residents flourish by offering a variety of activities, such as bingo, arts and crafts, church service, bible study, musical entertainment, exercise class, walking club, card games, trivia, kick ball, and happy hour. We go on field trips for shopping, sight seeing, and eating out. Contact us to learn more about our Lubbock assisted living community today.

Map of Mackenzie Place