Isle at Raider Ranch

Reviews of Isle at Raider Ranch

Assisted Living Reviews for Isle at Raider Ranch

July 14, 2015

By Cynthia109673350

We went and visited Raider Ranch, and it was really good. I enjoyed it. The staff seemed pretty nice. The apartment looked pretty good. However, what we were looking for was a cottage, and they do not have cottages available. The food was nice. The dining room was OK. However, they were kind of expensive. I liked the activities. The facilities impressed me the most -- like the dining room and things like that. The only thing that I thought they needed improving on was the price.

Thank you for your review and for visiting us at Raider Ranch. We are so happy you enjoyed your visit and were able to experience our wonderful amenities. We understand a cottage is what you were looking for, were you able to see our Villa Homes? Raider Ranch offers Villa Homes, Retirement apartments, Bridge Apartments, Assisted Living apartments, and Memory Care. We would love to show you our beautiful Villa Homes so please feel free to call and schedule an appointment at your convenience. With our pricing, we stay very competitive within the Senior Living market. In fact, we surprise most people who assume we would be more expensive due to the amenities we are able to offer. Once we are able to show you everything that is included in the monthly cost vs. what you are possibly paying as a home owner, many benefit from saving money once they move in. We are also able to accept Long Term Care and Veteran Benefits. Thank you again for your review and we would love to have you back for a visit at any time.

August 22, 2013

By Bear22

My grandparents lived in the assisted living for almost 2 years. The staff was wonderful to them. They were always very attentive to my grandparents different needs.They had really good food everyday and were always able to socialize. The staff always have some sort of game, or activity available for entertainment. They get a lot of exercise that helped them both become much stronger and feel better. The employees were always very friendly and willing to help them in any way. We felt they were in the best place in the area. The most beautiful of all assisted livings in this area. Highly recommend Raider Ranch!!!

June 26, 2013

By babybraxton

This is a beautiful facility but that doesn't represent what goes on inside. The care continues to be inferior, the cleanliness is questionable, and the management only tells you what they want you to hear. There are never enough care takers available. If there is a housing problem, it takes weeks to get it corrected if at all. Investigate before moving a love one into what was once a great option.

February 23, 2012

By ohadelaide08

When looking for a community to move my grandfather to, Raider Ranch always came to mind. We'd had a few good commendations from others who had family members living there, and thought to have a tour through the place. The staff was extremely, extremely friendly and accommodating both to myself and my grandfather. After his second stroke, he had lost much of his social skills, but it was clear his personality was still there, and I think the staff all knew that. Everyone was very welcoming, speaking to my grandfather very openly, teasing and joking with them. Despite the fact that Raider Ranch puts off a "Fabulous, Bourgeoise 50+" vibe in their advertisements, the staff and residents were very down to earth. My grandfather is a former musician, and played a bit for the staff, that they were very entertained by. The facilities are flawless and very personalized - it honestly feels like you were just coming to his home when you stepped into his accommodations. His facilities were separated from the main "community living," as he did need special assistance, but everything still gave him the independence that he wanted. I felt extremely secure leaving him in Raider Ranch's hands. He was even able to take his dog with him, which was a very generous surprise. I'd honestly recommend it to anyone looking for a "luxury-style" living community.

January 13, 2012

By commercesd

We took a look at Raider Ranch in Lubbock while examining facilities in the area for our uncle. It is an expansive, safe, gated resort-like community that appeared very well-tended. Though it is so large, it still provides close access to the Canyon West Shopping Center and the freeway - so it is easy to get to and Milwaukee Avenue. This makes it easy to take the residents on many fun excursions. This ranch style facility is gorgeous - with a Clubhouse that has a spa, pool, athletic club, private dining, media room, theater, bank, Starbucks coffee, and Internet cafe. They also have a bistro. The dining services include a wonderful menu with great items and they can also whip up whatever you like. The snacks are offered continuously. The spacious apartments offer several floor plans to choose from wtih with balconies, high ceilings and expansive granite countertops in the kitchens. There are ceiling fans, walk-in closets, gorgeous detail like crown molding and luxury bathrooms. Some of the nicest styled dwelings we've seen thus far. The Signature Programs includes many educational, social and cultural programs. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many activities as possible. Their exercise programs include yoga and stretching, aerobics, weight training and more, plus monthly themed events. It was clear that this facility really cares about its residents -- they have seen to every detail to make them all comfortable, while being comforted with kindness.

Memory Care Reviews for Isle at Raider Ranch

July 13, 2015

By Martha110252750

My husband is at Raider Ranch, and it is a great place. It’s very, very good. The meals were good, but also very expensive.

Thank you so much for your positive review and feedback. We strive to be a great place for not only our residents but for family members as well. We are so happy that you have had the opportunity to experience our wonderful dining program. Although all residents have dining included, we feel it is very important that some of those meal times are shared with family and friends. With an $8 reservation, families are able to enjoy our restaurant style dining that offers a three course meal specially prepared by our award wining chef. Thank you again for your review and we are happy you have chosen Raider Ranch.

See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for Isle at Raider Ranch

Photos of Isle at Raider Ranch

Services and Amenities of Isle at Raider Ranch

• About Isle at Raider Ranch

Raider Ranch is a full service, stand alone retirement community offering a full range of lifestyle choices. Currently, the 32 acre gated campus includes 152 independent living apartments and 110 apartments for assisted living and memory care—all available for rental. In addition, Raider Ranch offers attached Villa homes for sale. A number of Villas have been built and sold, with additional acreage for up to 60 more Villa homes or additional skilled nursing rooms to the campus. Raider Ranch offers the full complement of amenities including 24-hour nursing staff; maintenance-free living; scheduled transportation; and a full-time activity program. Other resort-style amenities include a 22,000sf club house, state of the art Athletic Club, business library with internet, outdoor resort style pool, golfing privileges at nearby championship course, café, card room and several meeting rooms for resident gatherings and events.

Map of Isle at Raider Ranch