Arabella of Longview

Reviews of Arabella of Longview

Assisted Living Reviews for Arabella of Longview

June 10, 2018

By Kim

Arabella of Longview has very caring people who take really good care of you. My mother is in a suite that's perfectly adequate for her. The staff is wonderful and loving. It has a great environment and activities that are really nice.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest feedback! Our staff are the best in the industry and they all take their jobs very seriously! Thanks again for the amazing feedback. You are a superstar!

November 20, 2017

By Resident of Marshall Texas

My mom will be moving into Arabella of Longview. She has to be in memory care which is a lockdown area, but it seems to be very spacious and homey-looking. We chose a very spacious, semi-private room which is connected by the bathroom, so she almost has her own private room. The staff has been there at least a year or more and they're very kind and answered a lot of my questions. They were very efficient and helped us understand a lot of things. Right upfront we knew exactly what we're going to be paying, so that was very nice. The place is always clean.

March 06, 2017

By c.lambert

The assisted living area is by far the best I've visited. I can't say enough about how friendly and helpful the staff is. Everyone I came in contact with was over the top nice and very hospitable. They were willing to answer any questions for me. I would highly recommend Arabella of Longview' assisted living to anyone!

September 30, 2016

By Susan510364

Arabella of Longview was not friendly. I was never offered a tour or if I asked a question, very little information would be given out.

June 02, 2016

By RobinO

6/2/16 TRANSPORTATION SERVICE: haven't seen that van move yet. Plus it blocks the view of oncoming traffic from the right of the entrance upon entering the property. MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEM: haven't heard anymore about this. DINING ON DEMAND: sounds nice, but that's not the program. Dining hours are limited and food is very much bulk cafeteria-style food, this couldn't be anything a self-respecting chef makes. And it comes in from the assisted living facility, not made on site. HOUSEKEEPING PLANS: the apartment wasn't clean upon move in as promised and they aren't wanting to clean before all boxes unpacked. These are elderly people (paying for this service) with limited capabilities unpacking a lifetime worth of things and of course there's still going to be some boxes on the floor. PERSONAL ASSISTANT SERVICES: haven't heard anymore about this. CAREGIVER SERVICES: haven't heard anymore about this. GROCERY DELIVERY: haven't heard anymore about this. As for SECURITY, there's not much. The gates are always open, anyone can access the property at any time, I've been in and out at different times from morning to late night. APPLIANCES: seems like they could've put in a higher quality; the refrigerator makes loud popping noise when putting out ice (they say this is normal?) and the dishwasher is another story, not drying dishes. And one would think that they'd have some that the knobs/controls were easier to read for the elderly. REALLY, WHERE are Library Books, Movie Theatre schedule, General Store, Beauty Shop, Regularly Scheduled Activities and Trips, Fitness Activities, Full Service Pharmacy??? I haven't seen information about these amenities. VERY POORLY MANAGED, POORLY PLANNED, AND POOR COMMUNICATION. On a positive note; they have put up some shelves and the aesthetics are great!

February 21, 2016

By Visitor120786650

Arabella of Longview is very upscale. Their independent living facility will be available in March, so I only got to see their assisted living facility. It’s like a 5-star hotel. This facility is exceptional, very beautiful, and brand new and has cottages or apartments. Their price starts at $1,900, and then you have to add the food and other amenities. They have a nurse who evaluates you when you first go in there.

April 27, 2015

By Nancy105539250

We visited Arabella in Longview. They were all very friendly. We liked it because they had separate cottages for each person, or if you didn't like that, they also had the apartment housing, and it was like 2 or 3 stories. The little cottages were along a little lake, and they were really nice. They did have what something like a duplex, but they were more like separate cottages, and that's what we cared for. The people were very clear and very friendly. They had activities. They had housecleaning also. They would come clean the house once a week and took care of the lawn. Everything was very close like the malls and the hospitals.

September 10, 2014

I have chosen Arabella and I'll be moving in just a few weeks. It's not open yet. The staff is fine. I'm very thankful to be here. They have a good staff. They're just human beings like me, but they take good care of me and the care is quite adequate. It's an excellent facility and I would recommend it to anybody.

October 30, 2013

I just went by Arabella of Longview because they had an open house. It's a brand new, gated community and they all have the amenities that you would want in an assisted living. They have a little lake with a fountain in it. This is for people who want to go out of their big houses and get into a smaller area.

Independent Living Reviews for Arabella of Longview

March 08, 2019

By Mary

Our tour of Arabella of Longview Independent Living was very good. They fed us lunch and it was a wonderful experience. They had an activities director and they play cards, dominos, and pool, they do exercises, and they take them on trips. It's an awesome place. The staff who showed us around was excellent, very friendly, very informative, and very nice. Everything was clean and excellent. The dining room was wonderful, nice, clean, and big. Everybody was friendly.

WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. It is always great for other families to hear an insider's perspective when they are making the decision of where their loved one should move to. We want to thank you for from the bottom of our hearts for noticing the hard work of our staff. It was a joy to have you and your family as a part of our Family. Thanks again for the great review. You are a GEM!

November 13, 2018

By Linda

Arabella of Longview was excellent. The staff and dining area were excellent. The rooms were very good. They had a pool and jewelry making. I would recommend them based on what I saw. I'm impressed.

Thank you for the great review! We are very proud of our community and keep it in tip-top shape for our residents. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Memory Care Reviews for Arabella of Longview

• Detached Homes

• Pool

• Personal Care Assistants

About Arabella of Longview

Arabella Assisted Living in Longview provides the assistance you need in a warm and home-like atmosphere. We provide a secure and safe setting where our professional and experienced team is caring for your loved one, affording you and your family peace of mind.

Arabella Longview Assisted Living Facility offers amenities that create an engaging environment including lovely courtyards with fountains, cozy sitting areas for visiting with friends, and an in-house movie theater. Our well-balanced meals are served restaurant-style in a beautifully decorated dining room three times a day or can be delivered to your room if you prefer. Professional housekeeping and laundry service is provided for all assisted living residents.

Arabella Longview Memory Care Facility provides a safe and caring place for residents with Alzheimer’s or other memory-related needs. We’ve designed a home-like environment that fosters familiarity and feelings of well-being for our residents experiencing memory impairment.

Our professional nursing staff will work with your family, shaping a routine for your loved one to manage daily activities and changes using creative problem-solving and flexibility. We also offer personalized nutritional programs that suit each resident’s lifestyle.

Your loved one will receive a personalized care plan from our professional staff at the Arabella Longview Memory Care Facility. This plan includes well-balanced meals taken in our private dining room or brought to your room as needed. We also provide on-site medical services in our Wellness Center, where our residents can take advantage of our therapy, podiatry and rehabilitative services.

Each individual receives a personalized care plan to meet his/her needs at different times during the aging process. We address specific needs by adapting daily routines for the best care. Our caregivers strive to support our residents with flexible, creative problem solving in an engaging and comfortable environment.

Map of Arabella of Longview