Grayson Place

Reviews of Grayson Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Grayson Place

February 29, 2016

By rseven

Grayson Place is a very caring home for my family member. My dad moved into Grayson Place a few months ago and he really likes it. The staff work really hard to provide quality care and activities. The food is really good and most impressive is they are always available no matter what time I can call any of the staff and they answer!

January 20, 2012

By planotexasnephew

My great-aunt was a resident of the Katy House from January, 2008 until she was no longer able to live there, late in 2010. She did not leave because the house was unpleasant; she needed to have someone within close proximity 24/7, and the facility did not offer that. In general, the staff was very friendly and took excellent care of her; the condition of the facility's public areas, though, was dark and dingy. While I wouldn't say that the place was messy, it was not an attractive public space. The walls were a light grey that had started to develop faded splotches in places. The dining room floor was an ugly linoleum that did not match the colors of the walls. The occupancy had fallen to about 60 percent while she was there, and so I know that the facility had issues with cost management, but keeping the public areas more attractive would have improved my great-aunt's morale while she was there, to be sure. and likely many of the other residents would have agreed.

Costs for Grayson Place

Photos of Grayson Place

Services and Amenities of Grayson Place

• Pets: Yes

About Grayson Place

At Grayson Place, our assisted living community, residents are at the center of our small, homelike community. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our community welcomes pets and offers activities to help residents thrive in mind and body, such as tai chi, bingo, church, music, crafts, exercise, cookie socials, and painting. We also enjoy invigorating trips to the park and shopping outings. Ask us about VA benefits and options! Request more information to learn more about our Denison assisted living community today.

Map of Grayson Place