Wooldridge Place Nursing Center

Reviews of Wooldridge Place Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wooldridge Place Nursing Center

May 18, 2012

By Doel15

I have visited my grandmother multiple times and every time I have been there, it has seemed that she is doing well with her stay. She struggles from day to day with her rehab because with her Dementia, she is unable to remember the exercises and what she has done through the rehab. The staff seems to be very nice every time that I walk through the halls. The facility overall is very clean and to me would be one of the top nursing home facilities in the Corpus Christi area. Although we would like her to be able to come home, we know she is in good hands up at Wooldridge Place. The nursing home is very good about scheduling daily events in order to keep the people staying at the home happy and occupied. Overall, I would pick this place over any other place for any of my loved ones as a place to rehab or live in the event that I can't take care of them for myself.

March 02, 2012

By saddene

Some staff is good others are useless. You must keep an eye on everyone to make sure they are caring for your loved one

Services and Amenities of Wooldridge Place Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Wooldridge Place Nursing Center

Wooldridge Place Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Corpus Christi, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Wooldridge Place Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wooldridge Place Nursing Center