Trisun Care Center-river Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Trisun Care Center-river Ridge

Nursing Home Reviews for Trisun Care Center-river Ridge

April 11, 2014

By Julie30

My dad was in Trisun Care Center. The times that I was there, I didn't ever get a chance to get to know any of the staff. I never met the administrator. There were very seldom the same people in Trisun. People wouldn't show up, and then others would have to fill in. They only had one person for an entire hall through the night. They were very understaffed. There was some reason why they could not hold onto their staff. The nursing home was full, and maybe that has something to do with it. There were a lot of residents. My dad was very patient, but they just didn't respond to his needs at all, and he wasn't that demanding. He complained they were a little rough with him and they fussed at him if he had an accident. It wasn't a pleasant experience. The only reason why we chose it is it was close to where my brother lived or where my dad lived so that my brother could visit more regularly. I think it was clean. If they had changed someone and they had disposed of that, they tried to get rid of it as quickly as possible. He was never alone in the room. One guy had a recliner in there. There wasn't enough room for it, and it spilled over into my dad's space. They had a little curtain that you pull, and we couldn't pull the curtain because of that chair.

March 29, 2014

By friscobobby

This place should not be in business! The State of Texas should walk in here and see if they would leave their loved ones in here...I bet they would not! Very dirty, the rooms were filthy and had bugs and the care givers just left people sitting in the halls half naked in wheel chairs, leaving no dignity for the patients...so sad!! Would you want your mother sitting in a wheelchair in public view with no clothes on?

Services and Amenities of Trisun Care Center-river Ridge

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Trisun Care Center-river Ridge

Trisun Care Center-river Ridge is a senior living provider in Corpus Christi, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Trisun Care Center-river Ridge for more details on services and rates.

Map of Trisun Care Center-river Ridge