Alameda Oaks Nursing Center

Reviews of Alameda Oaks Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Alameda Oaks Nursing Center

August 31, 2015

By egarz

Our loved one was placed in this facility for hospice care. This was the best choice we couldve made. The care and compassion he received during his stay was beyond measure. The entire staff worked together as a team to ensure the best possible care. No doubt it's a Best of the Best facility in cctx!

September 29, 2014

By Nancy99583450

I have been living in Alameda Oaks for almost a year now. They take good care of people here. There is a skilled nursing, then you can go to therapy. You can live in a room with a roommate. They have good meals most of the time, but I am use to frozen food and the microwave. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. They will give you a paper on what they are offering and you just circle it to makeyour choice. The staff is very caring. They have activities every day, but I don't participate because I don't like being around too many people.

May 02, 2012

By alvarmp075

Dont know what to say other than it IS a nursing home. We bring a lot of joy to the residence there by just having a conversation, because most of there families have abandoned them. I love the people, but the attachments hurt when it comes to hospice caring, which seems as an inevitable loom there.

April 20, 2011

By Molly123

Friend or relative of resident

I would strongly suggest to look into other facilities before placing your love one here. Our mother suffers from Alzheimer's Disease. The care she received here was apauling. They failed to administer her medications, nursing staff was rude. One on one feeding was not being done as expected. A definite "NO" on this one. Our mother lasted 4 days and we took her the heck out of here!

Services and Amenities of Alameda Oaks Nursing Center

About Alameda Oaks Nursing Center

Alameda Oaks Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Corpus Christi, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Alameda Oaks Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Alameda Oaks Nursing Center