The Gardens of Bellaire

Reviews of The Gardens of Bellaire

Assisted Living Reviews for The Gardens of Bellaire

April 10, 2014

By Caring82220850

I visited The Gardens of Bellaire. It was a nice facility and a good environment. Everybody was very nice and accommodating. The rooms were nice and seemed to be clean and well-ventilated but needed upgrading. They had some activities. However, it was too far away.

March 22, 2012

By houstonjgs

Very nice facilities. Clean, and everyone seemed to have the level of care they needed. The rooms seemed nice and sufficiently large, and I never felt uncomfortable while visiting the site. I only saw the food once or twice, but it appeared well-prepared, and there were no complaints from a slightly-picky diabetic vegetarian. The grounds provided nice outdoors facilities, and those who needed/requested organized activities had that option available. The site is also within proximity of an active synagogue and several churches, for those who desired, and are able to attend religious services.Proximity was a strong reason this site was chosen, as myself (and other visitors) throughout the city could reach the site easily and quickly. Closer family had access whenever necessary and/or requested.I do not know about the expense, but I have since heard that it was on the upper end. Overall, I would rate this a positive location, with only a handful of possible concerns.

Photos of The Gardens of Bellaire

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Licenses: 000233 & 000579

About The Gardens of Bellaire

The Gardens of Bellaire offers compassionate senior care in Bellaire, TX. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Gardens of Bellaire shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Bellaire, TX.

Map of The Gardens of Bellaire