Florence Place

Reviews of Florence Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Florence Place

February 18, 2013

By caring0214113

We realized my mom needed more care. So even though she was not in agreement because she did have dementia, we were able to move her into Emeritus at Laurel Gardens. It was a very difficult transition, but it has been wonderful. I really think they take special care of people who needs special assistance. The big thing for me is the patience that they showed. I think they're doing a great job. It's a great facility.

September 30, 2011

By Thankful family

The staff at Laurel Garden are very pleasant and helpful. The grounds were kept well and my aunt seemed quite pleased. It is most definitely more home like than any other facility we visited before she finally decided on this one. We were provided with alot of information and the staff it's self has shown we made a great choice. She has already made alot of friends and she seemed to fit right in. Glad we chose Laurel Gardens verses a nursing home facility. I feel that they really do care about my aunt's health and happiness because they follow up after every appointment checking in. It makes such a huge impact on us as a family when gestures are made like this, it puts us at such great ease knowing she is taken care of. We feel blessed to have had this option available to our family it has truely been a complete life saver.

Photos of Florence Place

Services and Amenities of Florence Place

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

About Florence Place

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Florence Place