Spring House Estates

Reviews of Spring House Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for Spring House Estates

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Spring House Estates

June 20, 2015

I visited Spring House Estates, and I am moving in. The rooms and apartments are very nice. I am happy with what I have. They have all kinds of activities like garden clubs that you want to get involved with. They have buses that take residents to different places like supermarkets and train stations. The food is fine. They have a couple of different choices. I guess I like the layout of it. They have nice grounds.

April 25, 2015

I signed up for Springhouse Estates, and I am going to independent living. It has everything you need like dinner. The apartment comes with a kitchen, so you really don’t need breakfast and lunch. It’s a 1-bedroom, but I would suggest going for a 2-bedroom as the 1-bedroom is very small. They have a very nice staff -- attentive, right there to answer every question, and wonderful. It’s just seems like a very nice place to live, and I definitely love it. They have activities like trips and usual activities.

July 11, 2013

By Sandi3

Spring House was beautiful, the food was great and the residents seemed very happy there. This was our choice for my in laws. The accommodations were beautiful. It's an older facility but they're constantly updating what they have. The staff was excellent, very knowledgeable and willing to give you the time you need.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

• Renal

• Spanish

• Pets: All Pets

About Spring House Estates

Refund Plans: 50% of Entrance Fee; Non-Refundable Plan (Price: 68% avg. of Entrance Fee); 90% Refund (Price: 78% of Entrance Fee)

Map of Spring House Estates