Northview Estates

Reviews of Northview Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for Northview Estates

November 14, 2014

By reneev21

The van used for transporting residents to doctor's appointments, banks, grocery stores, etc, is always broke down. With my brother and I living out of town it is very difficult for my mom to get around since the van seems to be out of commission every other month!! Also, from what I understand the food is awful and the previous comments were correct about the terrible parking and no outdoor space for residents.

April 01, 2014

Their parking lot is extremely cramped. The building is old, dingy, and it needs lighten up. I asked about outdoor space, so Mom and Dad could go outside and get some sunshine. There was absolutely nothing available for them to go outside. There was no outdoor space whatsoever, no courtyard, not even the top of the roof. So there they sit, in an old, dingy, dark place. It was very reasonably priced. It was cheaper and very affordable. But I wouldn't put my parents there. They had a dementia care program, and they had respite. They have a huge cafeteria area, but I didn't try the food. When I went there, they had a whole bunch of people sitting around the TV. They could lighten up the place and change their location. There's nowhere to expand it outside. The staff was friendly.

Costs for Northview Estates

Services and Amenities of Northview Estates

About Northview Estates

At Northview Estates in Ellwood City, Pennsylvania, we offer a high quality retirement home that provides care and housing to seniors.

We give seniors and their families peace of mind knowing they are in a safe and helpful home. As a locally owned and family operated company, we take great pride in serving the community providing personal care and Alzheimer care services.

Our facility offers a wide variety of living options including Alzheimer care, independent living, and respite care services. The high level of care our residences receive is evident in our bustling community.With daily activities to keep our clients active and involved in the community, our seniors live a comfortable, cheerful, and content life.

Map of Northview Estates