Bridgecreek Memory Care

Reviews of Bridgecreek Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Bridgecreek Memory Care

December 01, 2015

By Larry116941250

Bridgecreek is a nice facility. They just recently remodeled. They have three dining rooms where they can segregate people. The people like my wife, who is a little bit higher functioning, are in one dining room, and then a next dining room which is kind of middle, and the third is for people who are really getting toward the end of memory care. So instead of one large dining room, they got three small rooms. There are a few residents that are high-functioning that actually get together and do a little card playing, or play Solitaire. My wife’s only been there for a week. My interaction with the staff is absolutely 100% positive. They’re very caring and just right on top of things, and they keep me informed.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

About Bridgecreek Memory Care

Bridgecreek Memory Care is a senior living provider in Lebanon, Oregon that offers residents Memory Care. Contact Bridgecreek Memory Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bridgecreek Memory Care