Stoneybrook Lodge

Reviews of Stoneybrook Lodge

Assisted Living Reviews for Stoneybrook Lodge

March 23, 2016

By Cherie S.

Stoneybrook was clean. I liked that it was very open, welcoming, and had lots of windows. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were spacious. The environment outside was very nicely landscaped, and it looks very safe. There were lots of different options depending on what you preferred your needs might be. The staff was very friendly. I didn’t have an appointment. I just walked in, but they made sure they have time for me. They answered all my questions. They took me on a tour, and then we sat to talk about what some of their needs might be. They also offered me some additional resources available here in Oregon to assist with payments.

January 24, 2016

By Visitor56

Stoneybrook is a great facility. It lets my mother have the freedom as much as she can handle. She pretty much has independent living as much as she can and she can call for help anytime. It’s clean and fairly new.

June 30, 2015

By Michelle110601650

Mom is at Stoneybrook Lodge. They have so many activities like outdoors, gardening, and they also have an athletic club that is community owned that the residents can go to. They have a bus that will take them four days a week several times a day to wherever they want to go. You can be as busy as you want or relax as you want. There are tons of activities there. I am extremely impressed with everything about this place. The managers have spoken to me directly every time I go there. The employees are wonderful and polite. The servers that serve the meals are very professional and polite. I would recommend them to anybody.

May 24, 2015

I was very happy with Stoneybrook Lodge. It was very nice, and everything seemed great. They had a lot of activities. The only thing I was concerned about was that it was a very large facility, and there was only one elevator. My mother would have to walk quite a distance to get to the elevator.

February 27, 2014

My first impression of Stoneybrook Lodge was that it was very nice and very clean. It was also very quiet. I have come across them when somebody told me about it. I went in and took a look at it. I had lunch there and it was a good lunch. Their menu was very good. The staff was very patient with their residents. They were having some activities but I didn't pay attention to them at all.

Costs for Stoneybrook Lodge

Photos of Stoneybrook Lodge

Services and Amenities of Stoneybrook Lodge

• Housing Extra: Cottages, Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Hot Tub, Storage Space, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Clubhouse, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Stoneybrook Lodge

Stoneybrook Lodge is located in Corvallis, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Stoneybrook Lodge for a visit...and stay!

Map of Stoneybrook Lodge