Stoneybrook Lodge

Stoneybrook Lodge (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Stoneybrook Lodge

Independent Living Reviews for Stoneybrook Lodge

February 27, 2014

My first impression of Stoneybrook Lodge was that it was very nice and very clean. It was also very quiet. I have come across them when somebody told me about it. I went in and took a look at it. I had lunch there and it was a good lunch. Their menu was very good. The staff was very patient with their residents. They were having some activities but I didn't pay attention to them at all.

January 06, 2014

By Carol74770850

It was summer when I took a nice tour at Stoneybrook Lodge. The staff was great. They were very helpful, friendly and informative. They also answered all my questions. The facility has a studio, one and two bedrooms but I didn't know if there were variation in sizes. They don't have a cafeteria, only a dining room. I think they were right in line with the price with the other facilities I looked into.

Costs for Stoneybrook Lodge

Photos of Stoneybrook Lodge

Services and Amenities of Stoneybrook Lodge

• Housing Extra: Cottages, Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Hot Tub, Storage Space, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Clubhouse, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Stoneybrook Lodge

Stoneybrook Lodge is located in Corvallis, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Stoneybrook Lodge for a visit...and stay!

Map of Stoneybrook Lodge