Timberview Care Center

Reviews of Timberview Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Timberview Care Center

April 07, 2014

By Jayellen

My mother has been residing at Timberview for about three years. She picked this care facility out for herself. We found it to be clean and the staff very caring and friendly. As her dementia has progressed to a more difficult stage her care continues the same, with much love and understanding. They have provided many fun activities, Bingo being her favorite. Something I found interesting, they are a pet friendly facility, so we can bring our small dog for a visit. The nursing care mom gets is very professional and they keep up on her medical problems. I feel confident moms life span has been extended because of the care she receives. I have not hesitated to refer friends who need such care to check out Timberview Care Center.

Services and Amenities of Timberview Care Center

About Timberview Care Center

Timberview Care Center is a senior living provider in Albany, Oregon that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Timberview Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Timberview Care Center