Park Vista of Youngstown

Reviews of Park Vista of Youngstown

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Vista of Youngstown

November 02, 2011

By bball1

When I first walked into Park Vista, I was greeted by the receptionist that pointed me in the right direction to see a friend of the family. When I got off the elevator to the 2nd floor, I was very impressed with the "luxuries" of the place. I saw a fish tank, numerous couches, and televisions. It was at lunch time that I went and the nurses were delivering the lunches. The food looked appetizing and something that I would have eaten myself. Overall, I was impressed!

Independent Living Reviews for Park Vista of Youngstown

• Detached Homes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: #72 ALF, #15 MC

About Park Vista of Youngstown

Park Vista, A Youngstown Tradition—Redefined!

Park Vista has provided services to the Youngstown Community for over 70 years. When experience matters, Park Vista is there to care for you and your loved one at every stage of life. As an active adult lifestyle community, we have all care levels under one roof: from independent living villas and spacious apartments to unique assisted living floor plans, to skilled nursing care rooms. Additionally, we are staffed with local-respected inpatient and outpatient therapy and rehabilitative services, from physical to occupational to speech. Our aquatic therapy department has the world-class Hydroworx 2000 hydrotherapy pool—the only one in the Youngstown vicinity and a must for anyone using water therapy!

Our goal is to support your needs and lifestyle for as long as possible. We offer all levels of care services (Independent, Assisted, Memory Care,Nursing & Short-term Rehabilitation, Outpatient Rehabilitation & Wellness programs). All levels of care facilities are located on one campus and are accessible to each other without going outside and enduring unwanted weather constraints. We work with the resident and monitor and assist in transitioning into an additional level of care if and when needed.

Park Vista is in the heart of the Wick Park Historic District. We are connected to the greater Youngstown community with resident participation in Youngstown State educational and athletic events; performances/events at Youngstown Playhouse, Youngstown Symphony and Stambaugh Auditorium. The campus is also near the revitalized nightlife, entertainment district and restaurants of the downtown/Federal Plaza corridor.

We personally invite you and your family to come for a personal tour and see why Park Vista, A Youngstown Tradition—Refined is right for you!

Social and cultural opportunities:
  • Coffee hour
  • Weekly luncheons
  • Board game and card groups
  • Volunteer opportunities
  • Group tours
  • Shopping and day trips
  • Musical performances
  • Concert and theater outings
Centers and services offered on campus:
  • State-of-the-art fitness center with fitness classes
  • Outpatient and Aquatic Therapy Center
  • YSU Institute for Learning in Retirement Series
  • Readers club
  • Community guest speakers
  • Disease support network

At Park Vista we focus on the individual's preference in social, spiritual and active lifestyle in a luxurious environment that exceed your expectations.

Map of Park Vista of Youngstown