Wickshire SL of Poland

Wickshire SL of Poland (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Wickshire SL of Poland

Assisted Living Reviews for Wickshire SL of Poland

June 30, 2014

My father lives here, and thank God everything is going well. We chose it because it is close to home, and the woman was wonderful. They are remarkable. The care given to him is superior. The work ethics are fabulous and truly good. The place is very inviting. He has a room, but I am a little disappointed because I believe it is a single room, but they did stick two beds in there, and that's the only thing. It doesn't bother him, so we just let it go. He is in the lock down because he has dementia. The food is fantastic. I tell you, they have the best cream of broccoli soup. They have great food, can't be any better. They have activities like bingo, and they put him on Wii, where he does boxing and bowling, and he just loves it. They have exercise and church. They have a lot. We are truly pleased. The living environment is nice, and I love it.

July 11, 2013

By Vernon2

I think the people, the staff and the residents, are the best things about it. They are all very friendly. They seemed to be doing an excellent job.

Memory Care Reviews for Wickshire SL of Poland

Costs for Wickshire SL of Poland

Photos of Wickshire SL of Poland

Services and Amenities of Wickshire SL of Poland

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Get Costs

About Wickshire SL of Poland

Focusing on your unique needs and preferences, Wickshire Senior Living takes a holistic approach to senior care. With us, you can expect consistent yet individualized care rooted in evidence based research and theories of aging. From personalized programming to quality dining, we concentrate on your individual wellness and well-being so you can live life exactly how you please.

We remain firmly focused on promoting the safety of our residents, and are taking rigorous measures to help maintain their health during this time.

At Poland, championing quality of life for all seniors is our mission and is carried out by every team member. Based on resident surveys, consumer insights, and industry metrics, national programs have recognized Wickshire's efforts and our commitment to quality care.

Map of Wickshire SL of Poland