Nursing Homes in Wayne

20 Communities

Maple Manor

3999 VENOY ROAD, Wayne, MI
$$$$
Maple Manor is nestled in Wayne, Michigan and offers assisted living and a nursing home option. The community offers easy access to Avondale Park, a major highway and several shops and restaurants. Residents and their loved ones appreciate the five-star amenities offered, which include restaurant-style food served in the Maple Café and Maple Bistro, the private and semi-private suites with personal bathrooms and showers and the overnight guest accommodations. Residents also a... (read more)

Wayne Health and Rehab Center

4429 Venoy Road , Wayne, MI
$$$$
Marvin Dewyer: "I love the layout of this building, the care is perfect, they always come to me. I don't have to ask for anything! Food is great and on time, I write notes to the kitchen telling them that their food is #1.. I came here in July because I got really sick. I lost 25 lbs. and my heart rate was really fast. I need to regain my strength and get my weight back up. I needed help and this building helped me more then I could have ever thought. This is the best place in the country! ... (read more)

Transitional Health Services of Wayne

34330 VAN BORN RD, Wayne, MI

Four Chaplains Nrsg Care Center

28349 Joy Road, Westland, MI
$$$$
Carla: "I couldn't say enough about Four Chaplains Nursing Care Center. It's was where my mother passed away. The staff was very good to us and to her. Even the morning that she passed, they called us at 2:30 in the morning. They were very respectful of her, and our time with her, and they just did a wonderful job. The staff was extraordinary, they absolutely made us feel like we were part of their family. They're very caring and very supportive. They had bingo, they had an ice crea... (read more)

Imperial Nursing Center

26505 POWERS AVE, Dearborn Heights, MI
$$$$
Imperial Nursing Center is located just west of Detroit in the suburb of Dearborn Heights, Michigan, within walking distance of Northwest Park. Visitors mention amenities, such as outdoor garden and rehabilitation exercise room. Residents claim that staff at this community treat them like family, and specifically note the beautiful church services, therapy, outings and coffee. Imperial Nursing Center is recommended in reviews as being clean and well-decorated. Three meals are... (read more)

Heartland Health Care Center-canton

7025 N Lilley Rd, Canton, MI
$$$$
beth2003: "This center has the worse OT and PT program (i have worked with many). My mom is 72 years old and has been in the rehab center for 3 weeks for a broken femur (had to have surgery and a rod placed in her leg). After only 3 weeks they told her that she is at her new base line (still wheel chair bound) and that she won't improve any more so they are sending her home (if the PT and OT therapist indicate that the patient wont improve any more then insurance wont cover therapy or ... (read more)
yr

The Marquette House

36000 Campus St, Westland, MI
$$$$
The Marquette House is nestled between Central City Park and the Westland Historical Museum in Westland, Michigan. Residents and visitors love that The Marquette House is kept exceptionally clean and tidy. They also like that this facility serves three delicious meals each day and even an evening snack in an elegant dining room. The Marquette House receives plenty of praise for scheduling appealing activities, such as Bingo games, craft-making projects and offsite shopping tr... (read more)

Regency at Canton

45900 Geddes Road,, Canton, MI
$$$$
bitty: "It was close to home so it made it easy to be there in less than 15 minutes. Most of the CENA's are ok.. there are 3 or 4 who actually do the job they are trained to do. The nurses need to be more attentive. When asking for pain meds it takes a long time before they even respond to the light. One of the CENAs (from days)changing a brief after a BM -- did not even wipe my back side. Had wo other CENAs on afternoons to get it cleaned up. Medications are suppose to be every 1... (read more)

Marywood Nursing Care Center

36975 W Five Mile Road, Livonia, MI
$$$$
jan h: "I would be on high alert with my loved one at any facility after our experience at Marywood. My mom was allowed to use the restroom without help four days after hip replacement. The aide watched her fall to the floor. On another day, my mother was in extreme pain and called the nurse’s station and no one came to check on her. My mother had to call my brother and HE called the nurse’s station! When they finally checked on her, she was rushed to St. Mary’s and ended up being ... (read more)

St Jude Nursing Center

34350 ANN ARBOR TR, Livonia, MI
$$$$
Genealogy lady: "Two years ago my niece moved from this facility to go home. Thank God! This place is old, outdated, poorly managed and under staffed with supplies in short supply sometimes. It is not an uplifting place to be ill at. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Wayne area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Wayne area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 20 nursing homes communities in the Wayne area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.