Brookdale Morehead City

Reviews of Brookdale Morehead City

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Morehead City

June 28, 2012

By Ward1

It was a beautiful place. The rooms were nice and the surroundings clean. The only reason why I didn't chose this place was there was no lift for my wife. She's bedridden and it's difficult for her if this facility doesn't have one. However, one thing that really impressed me was the way the staff accommodated their residents. I will recommend this place to others.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Morehead City

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Get Costs

About Brookdale Morehead City

Brookdale Morehead City provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Morehead City