Carillon Assisted Living at Indian Trail

Carillon Assisted Living at Indian Trail (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living at Indian Trail

Assisted Living Reviews for Carillon Assisted Living at Indian Trail

April 18, 2015

Carillon was on top of our list. It was very good, very friendly, well kept up, clean, and had lots of activities. It was close to home. The lady had been able to answer our questions. They didn't have private rooms; they said that the patients do better with company.

April 17, 2015

By Joy26

We visited Carillon Assisted Living. The staff was very nice. The rooms/apartments were beautiful. It was really an attractive place. The dining room was beautiful. It was very cheerful. It had little tables with nice tablecloths, and they brought the food out to the tables.

June 26, 2013

By Gracey2

I visited Carillon with my dad and he really liked it, but when I inquired that my mom is coming too, the only thing that they had was a small bedroom. They were not eligible for the adjoining rooms. My mom would have to stay privately and that was too expensive for us. They have many activities such as taking people out shopping and excursions.

August 27, 2012

By LOLA1

The facility in its self is very nice, they have multiple rooms on certain wings depending upon the resident's needs. They always provide round the clock service so no one is ever left waiting on some urgent need. Medication transactions to the residents are also always carried out in a very orderly fashion.Residents seem to be well taken care of, they are kept on regular bath schedule for anyone who needs that special assistance so nobody is left sitting in filth which seems to be a big problem in a lot of homes these days. They are fed three meals and snacktimes. They also go off of the site as a group to maybe do some shopping for small groceries. And every year the residents participate in the local Christmas parade. The only negative about this facility is the workers although they get the job done seem miserable and so unhappy about doing it. They neveer really seem truly happy which can be a big negative for the senior living in the home.

About Carillon Assisted Living at Indian Trail

Carillon Assisted Living at Indian Trail is a senior living provider in Monroe, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Carillon Assisted Living at Indian Trail for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carillon Assisted Living at Indian Trail