Wickshire Steele Creek

Reviews of Wickshire Steele Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Wickshire Steele Creek

February 27, 2015

By Kellie2

We choose it because it is the best one that suits our father-in-law's needs. The location, the staff, just everything -- this is one is just perfect. It has a homey feeling. He loves the food. It is excellent. He met some very nice people there and made plenty of friends. The staff is great. His room is great. He fell on his bed one time, and they were there to get him, take him, and did everything they need to do. They are right on top of things. I know they have a bunch of activities; however, my father-in-law just doesn't do it.

January 07, 2015

By Nancy100101850

We already have a place for my husband which is here. Everything is great. It is very homey, and everybody is really personable. It is near CMC-Steel Creek, and there is an emergency care center right up the street. They have other services available there, but we are in the memory care section.

Photos of Wickshire Steele Creek

About Wickshire Steele Creek

Wickshire Steele Creek is a senior living provider in Charlotte, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Wickshire Steele Creek for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wickshire Steele Creek