Baptist Health Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Baptist Health Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Baptist Health Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

December 07, 2011

By npisano29

My Grandmother was placed into this Facility and it was an alright place. My grandmother hated being there because she felt her independence was basically stripped. This nursing home wasn't the best experience my family and I have experienced. They would never have her ready on time when we wanted to pick her up. When she passed away and my family went to clean out her belongings they found mice droppings in her drawer. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone really. Although they seemed nice, I wasn't happy with how my grandmother looked in that place and the condition we found her room.

October 19, 2011

By S. Wetzel

The Baptist Nursing center provides care for mostly geriatric patients on both and short-term and long-term basis. The building is well maintained and never carries that medical facility smell so many institutions carry. The staff at the administrative and nursing levels all do their best to meet the needs of every patient individually. They do their best to create a sense of community throughout the facility. The nurses are well trained and most have excellent bedside manner. Some of the staff are a bit less friendly than others but none are mean, just more reserved than others. The facility does use a nursing agency to help fill in their staff when there are nursing shortages. Sometimes the nursing staff has to take on heavy patients loads but they never skimp on the care of the patients. The food is well prepared and special care is given to the nutritional needs of each patient individually. The entire staff works with patients to help them maintain and improve their strength. The feeling with even long term residents is to help them meet their goals in every way possible. The facility has had some incidents in which a patient has fallen or wandered off their floor but nothing tragic happened during my time working here. The patients always seemed content, even those who were restless and yearned to be back home. The facility holds community activities and does excursion into the community like visiting parks and going for holiday trips. Overall the facility is well maintained and welcoming.

About Baptist Health Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Baptist Health Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Scotia, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Baptist Health Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Baptist Health Nursing & Rehabilitation Center