Lester Senior Housing Community Whippany, NJ

Reviews of Lester Senior Housing Community

Independent Living Reviews for Lester Senior Housing Community

June 28, 2012

By Alice 1

One main reason why I chose to be in this facility is because it's near my children. I also find their pricing reasonable and I like the services they offer here. I also like it here because I don't have to cook. They have complete meals. They also have activities like movies and transportation for shopping or appointment with the doctor. They provide us whatever we need. There's nothing here that I need more than what I have gotten and I am very satisfied with that people that are here. They are just very very nice. The apartments are beautiful. They really are. I have a large apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. I have my children visit me here every week and sometimes twice a week.

About Lester Senior Housing Community

Lester Senior Housing Community is a senior living provider in Whippany, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Lester Senior Housing Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lester Senior Housing Community