Brandywine Living at Wall

Brandywine Living at Wall (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Wall

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Living at Wall

March 17, 2015

Mom has move to Brandywine at Wall. It is friendly and small. The staff is very competent and caring. There are lots of activities ranging from movies, word games, and crafts. The food is OK. Everything is meticulously cared for -- the maintenance, cleanliness and friendliness on the staff part.

October 25, 2014

By Cavallaro

My Mom spent the last year of her life at Brandywine, after my Dad passed. It was the perfect choice. The staff is warm, caring & attentive, the peaceful, relaxed atmosphere was always a joy to visit. And she liked it very much, especially the plentiful activities and the good food. She made good friends at Brandywine, my family appreciates all that was done for her.

October 08, 2014

By spencerjag

What a peace of mind knowing that my mother is comfortably taken care of at Brandywine at Wall. Mom has been a resident since Sept. 2008 and loves every day there. The entire staff, EVERYONE, is knowledgeable, professional, caring and during certain celebrations, make us laugh. Its a great place to have your loved one call home.

August 25, 2014

By claudiac

My Mom joined the Brandywine family in May, 2014. This is a place where she is well taken care of. The staff is caring, kind and friendly. The admission process was quick and smooth. There is a full calendar of activities every day and she raves about the meals. There was even a time that she didn't want to leave her exercise class to 'Big Band Music' to visit with us. It's a relief to see her adjusting to a new and fuller life than she had before at age 91.

August 18, 2014

By brodi

It's the toughest decision in the world to place your parent somewhere other than their own home. However, some circumstances in life occur and you have no other choice. When my siblings and I decided on Brandywine for our mom we knew we made the right choice. It was confusing for our mom in the beginning but everyone there went out of their way to help mom adjust. The patience they showed and the compassion the showed solidified our decision. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They don't mind answering questions when you cannot be there. We know our mom is safe, happy, and well taken care of.

August 18, 2014

By James J

Top notch all the way. Clean pleasant surroundings. Loads of activities. Can't say enough about the staff. Very personable & know me whenever I visit mom. Nursing staff is compassionate & knowledgeable. New lease on life for my 94 year-old, yet still mentally sharp mom.

August 13, 2014

By Lynnet62

You know, it's no fun growing old feeling lonely, isolated, and incapable of caring for yourself. When you're watching the scenario play out through a parent's eyes it's gut-wrenching. Once we all decided Mom could no longer live on her own, Brandywine Senior Living at Wall was the perfect fit. In fact, she never looked back. Once again, Mom has quality of life - friends, care, activities, interests, and sustenance. The entire staff goes out of their way to make sure Mom stays safe, sound, and happy. Seeing Mom so cared for and happy gives us all peace of mind. We can't thank you enough.

August 13, 2014

By prv

I want to express my appreciation for all the time and gentle words that each of the Directors of Community Relations conveyed to me and my sister as we prepared for this next decision in my Dad's journey.It was refreshing to witness how well they communicated with each other. Every last detail they knew about my Dad before they met my sister and I personally and then again when he came to visit. It certainly made us feel like someone was paying attention. I know together we will do all we can to make this a good experience for him.

June 26, 2013

By Sara5

For the view that I saw because we weren't there very long, Brandywine Senior Living at Wall were excellent. The staff were very friendly. We just spoke with the just the person who was touring us around. We didn't talk to too many other people that worked there. The place was very clean, well-kept, and fairly up-to-date. It didn't look like you are walking in the 70's. They have flat screen TVs. The apartments themselves were a little bit small.

Memory Care Reviews for Brandywine Living at Wall

About Brandywine Living at Wall

Brandywine Living at Wall is located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, which has 27 miles of pristine beaches, many historic sites, two race tracks, and fishing (deep sea and fresh water). Brandywine Living at Wall offers assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing. Among the amenities included are: 2- hour licensed nurses on-site, safety & emergency response systems in every suite, comprehensive social, cultural, and recreational activities, all-day dining, and more!

Map of Brandywine Living at Wall