Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Toms River

Reviews of Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Toms River

Nursing Home Reviews for Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Toms River

June 15, 2020

By Momfin

Poor care, phones don’t work, poor nursing, bad PT no continuity on staff for pt and ot. Differing patient reports from each staff member. Lucky my husband got out alive.

May 02, 2012

By Nick DeDreu

The staff at this facility were very respectful and very helpful at all times. My grandfather often requires a lot of help doing just about everything as is common with many dementia patients; I especially like the choices of meals and the privacy. The best part was that whenever he should need help of some sort the nurses would come right around to help him. My only criticism is that a few times my son was not permitted to enter the facility due to fears of H1N1, while these were definitely well natured they seemed slightly paranoid since he showed no signs of infection. While he was there they helped him choose what he wanted even though often it was the cheese burger, they would encourage him to make healthier choices, which we liked as well. While we were not there the nurse would always go in and make sure he was okay, even catch him if he tried to make one of his escapes. Overall an excellent assisted living facility.

About Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Toms River

Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Toms River is a senior living provider in Toms River, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Toms River for more details on services and rates.

Map of Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Toms River