CareOne at Oradell

Reviews of CareOne at Oradell

Nursing Home Reviews for CareOne at Oradell

February 15, 2015

By Anonymous92222050

My father was in Care One before he died. The rooms were very small. I had eaten there, and the food was horrible. My father was not diabetic, but his life was like of a diabetic where they get all swollen. I wanted a special bed for him where his legs would be elevated, and yet they would just leave him in a wheelchair for hours, and nobody would even pay attention to him. It was a shame because I heard that many Care Ones are very good.

Photos of CareOne at Oradell

Services and Amenities of CareOne at Oradell

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About CareOne at Oradell

care-one.com

Let CareOne help you take the worry out of long-term care. Our knowledgeable specialists can help you and your family navigate all of the care options available. Plus, you and your loved one will be assured of a comfortable, seamless transition to the long-term care environment.

Most important, our staff includes experienced registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, nursing directors and managers who not only provide outstanding care but also treat each resident like a member of their own family.

Our long-term care team includes:

• 24-hour-a-day registered nurses
  • Activity and recreation staff
  • Certified nursing assistants
  • Licensed nutritionists
  • Social services
  • Spiritual support services
  • On-site physician services including internal medicine, podiatry, ophthalmology and dental care

Patients at CareOne at Oradell will find comprehensive, custom-tailored programs for sub-acute rehabilitation, specialized clinical care and long-term care-not to mention an elegant atmosphere, relaxing rooms and a staff that treats patients with the respect and dignity they deserve.

Map of CareOne at Oradell