The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care

Reviews of The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care

July 20, 2017

By 12Tom

The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care is one of the most beautiful communities I've ever seen. The community offers breath taking views from all directions and the staff are very caring and compassionate. I would highly recommend this community to everyone as it is amazing and has great employees full of passion for seniors.

October 07, 2014

By Bob95128750

The Lodge was a three-story structure and the dining room was on the third floor, which I found unique. The one thing it had going for it is that it is a part of an organization, and they have these facilities all over the country, so if you want to go on vacation you can make reservations in all these other facilities and go stay there for a week, and it doesn't cost a cent. So, it is a free bed and breakfast wherever you go. But, it was very limited as far as its extra facilities were concerned. No swimming pool and no theater; none of these sorts of things. And, their rooms were a little on the small side.

May 30, 2014

We took my mother-in-law to The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in Nevada. It was excellent and was a lot cheaper than California. It was just very personable. I think they had seventeen memory care patients, and they all knew each other. It was really the best place we've ever taken her, in comparison to places that were far more expensive in California. I really recommend it. The caregivers were personal caregivers, meaning, it was a small enough community, they knew her, and they knew all the residents. They just took exquisite care of her; more personalized. It’s just that they got to know the patients, and they had a good person running the show. It was like being with a family. It was always extremely clean. My one complaint is that she was next door to an obsessive compulsive and someone kept taking her things, but that happens in a memory care place. Like her garbage can would not be there when she needed it, but besides that I have no complaints. It was the best of care for her. In terms of illness, they were on top of that, and a lot of places are not. The one difficulty with this place is they're Jack and Jill’s, where they share a bathroom. That was hard, but they dealt with it. It was just the best it could be. At the end we brought in hospice and she passed right there in her room.

June 12, 2013

By Deloris1

My husband is in The Lodge for three weeks now. I chose this facility because it's the newest and closest to my home. It is very clean and well-kept. They have a media room and a bistro where residents can have coffee and chocolate. They also have a very nice dining room. There is an area there where residents can exercise. Also they have a lot of activities like watching movies, bus tours, music every Friday and happy-hours. I also have nothing negative to say about the staff, they're kind.

Costs for The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care

Services and Amenities of The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care

• Pets: Yes

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• About The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care

Our mission is simple: creating environments where moments of joy, independence, and wellness are the focus each and every day. We believe elders are still learning, growing, and giving back to those around them. We believe in creating an environment where elders direct the way they want to live. We believe in combating helplessness, loneliness, and boredom which is often seen in long-term care settings. Choosing The Lodge means choosing to continue to gorw and thrive, with peace of mind in knowing that we are nearby if needed.

Map of The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care