Sweetwater Retirement Community of Billings

Reviews of Sweetwater Retirement Community of Billings

Assisted Living Reviews for Sweetwater Retirement Community of Billings

May 12, 2016

By GlendaVOAKY

I toured Sweetwater, and it is a wonderful place with lots of activities and things going on. However, it was higher than what I could afford.

Thank you for coming to visit us, GlendaVOAKY. We are glad you had a good tour and want you to know that we appreciate you taking time out of your day to see us. Thank you for taking the time to comment here and if you have any questions for us at all you can always contact us at sweetwater@primroseretiretirement.com.

Independent Living Reviews for Sweetwater Retirement Community of Billings

Photos of Sweetwater Retirement Community of Billings

Services and Amenities of Sweetwater Retirement Community of Billings

• Condos Townhomes

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

About Sweetwater Retirement Community of Billings

Primrose is committed to providing a happy, healthy environment for our residents. Assisted living is designed for seniors who want the privacy of an apartment with the security of professional care and service. Every resident at Primrose has a plan of care designed specifically for them and for their unique needs - and a professional nursing staff dedicated to their good health. No matter your choice, you'll feel right at home if you come visit, and you'll soon see why, at Primrose, we say "This Is Living!"

Map of Sweetwater Retirement Community of Billings