The Mississippi State Veterans Home

Reviews of The Mississippi State Veterans Home

Nursing Home Reviews for The Mississippi State Veterans Home

March 01, 2012

By Dee W1

My personal experience with my friend at MS State Veterans Home in Kosciusko MS was a positive one. My friend suffers from Alzheimer's disease and is in the late stages of the disease. Every time I went to visit him, he was generally well groomed and seemed to be content. The facility is well kept and has enough staff on hand to care for the needs of the number of patient residents. The staff always called on special occasions to notify family and friends of particular events that were being planned for the residents. Also, if he needed something in particular the staff would call and let the family know which items to bring on the next visit. In general, the staff was very proactive for the welfare of my friend, and I really appreciate their efforts in that regard. I would definitely recommend the MS State Veterans Home in Kosciusko, Mississippi to anyone who has a loved one that they want in good care.

About The Mississippi State Veterans Home

The Mississippi State Veterans Home is a senior living provider in Kosciusko, Mississippi that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact The Mississippi State Veterans Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Mississippi State Veterans Home