West Revere Health Center

Reviews of West Revere Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for West Revere Health Center

October 29, 2012

By nursemass

Annemark nursing is located in Revere, MA, near the Malden and Revere border. The facility is easily accessible from the route one highway. I visit the facility two to three times a year and also drive past it almost every day as it is located next to the main road. Annemark provides skilled nursing services including Alzheimer's and dementia care. The facility has a unit specifically for caring for residents with Alzheimer's. Residents in the Alzheimer's unit are closely monitored and access to the unit is restricted to prevent seniors from wandering off. Nurses and certified nursing assistants work 24 hours to provide nursing care. However, the facility is a little understaffed just like most nursing homes in U.S. Housekeeping staff tries to keep residents rooms and common areas neat. The facility prepares meals for the residents and they are served three times a day. Snacks are also provided. Relatives and guardians are allowed to visit loved ones anytime. The interaction between staff and residents is more professional. However, the staff is friendly. Members in the Alzheimer's unit do try to engage residents in activities that can improve memory. I would recommend Annemark nursing home to seniors with alzheimers and dementia who prefer living in the Northshore area of Boston.

June 02, 2011

By KelvAlpha

Friend or relative of resident

After my Aunt was no longer able to care for herself due to dementia, the family opted to bring her to the Annemark Nursing Home, as there was no one who could give her the 24 hour care that she needed. On my visits to her, I noticed that it was fairly clean. It smelled like a typical hospital. I was happy to note that it did not have the covered over smell of urine, like many other such facilities that I've visited do. The staff was always very polite, and every time we visited, my aunt was clean. Her hair was combed, and her clothes were washed. I was very happy with the way my aunt was treated here, and the service we received.

Services and Amenities of West Revere Health Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About West Revere Health Center

West Revere Health Center is a senior living provider in Revere, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact West Revere Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of West Revere Health Center