PACE at Element Care at Nevins Alzheimer Family Care Center

PACE at Element Care at Nevins Alzheimer Family Care Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of PACE at Element Care at Nevins Alzheimer Family Care Center

Photos of PACE at Element Care at Nevins Alzheimer Family Care Center

About PACE at Element Care at Nevins Alzheimer Family Care Center

Element Care is a non-profit healthcare organization that administers the PACE program (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly), an innovative medical model of complete care that serves 51 towns on the North Shore & Merrimack Valley of Massachusetts. Headquartered in Lynn, we have provided health and home care services to nearly 10,000 frail elders since our founding in 1995. Although our clients can be as young as age 55, the impact of our services is also experienced by the thousands of caregivers and family members who say time and again, "I don't know what I would have done without PACE." Currently we provide services to over 1,000 older adults who are able to remain at home and living independently in the community who would otherwise be in a nursing home if it were not for our coordinated healthcare services & support systems. Hours: Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. / On-call Nursing and Primary Doctor care available nights & weekends, 24/7

Map of PACE at Element Care at Nevins Alzheimer Family Care Center