M I Nursing & Restorative Center

Reviews of M I Nursing & Restorative Center

Nursing Home Reviews for M I Nursing & Restorative Center

August 30, 2012

By shamac

My aunt who is suffering with Alzheimer's disease has been in Mary Immaculate Health Care Services for approximately 5 years. They are wonderful to her. We visit her at least once a week, sometimes twice and although she does not usually recognize us, the staff certainly does. They tell us about her progress, what she has done throughout the week, what she ate and about her general health and well being. They are very special people who work at MI.The facility is very clean. There are no issues with the bad smells, etc. that we saw at other nursing homes. They offer many projects and activities for the patients each day. They stay well occupied. My aunt gets up, walks and keeps up her physical condition. They try to stimulate her memory, read to her and generally seem to care. My aunt is very lucky to be in such a wonderful nursing home.

About M I Nursing & Restorative Center

M I Nursing & Restorative Center is a senior living provider in Lawrence, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact M I Nursing & Restorative Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of M I Nursing & Restorative Center