Clinton Manor Apartments

Reviews of Clinton Manor Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Clinton Manor Apartments

August 21, 2015

By Dawn29

I like Clinton Manor Apartments. I think it is very secure for my parents. I am pleased. The staff seems pleasant. Their apartment is very clean, neat, and pretty.

February 10, 2015

By anonymous105914850

I used to live in Clinton Manor, and I liked it. They had a balcony outside the bedrooms and a patio in the front. I would recommend this facility to others. They take the residents to the market, plays, and movies. They also have trips to the casino. It was really nice, and the assistant manager was really nice too.

June 26, 2013

By Norman3

I like it here. The people and the area are both nice. We have an emergency cord, which we can pull every time there is an emergency. I really don't have any problems here except for the rent which is getting a bit high.

About Clinton Manor Apartments

Clinton Manor Apartments is a senior living provider in Clinton, Maryland that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Clinton Manor Apartments for more details on services and rates.

Map of Clinton Manor Apartments