Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation

Reviews of Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation

March 13, 2013

By Anna Smith1

Dad fell six times in the eight months he was at Garden Court. He fell and broke his hip the day I was going to bring him home. And they discharged him to me with a broken hip. They didn't take any x-rays. They just took his word when he was asked if he's okay. He said yes because he knew he was coming home. When he fell, he cut his finger and there was a whole lot of blood. My dad also suffers from dementia and Alzheimer's. So he was more concern about his hand than anything else. When I got him home I couldn't get him out of the car because he couldn't even stand up. I had to call 911, and they came and lifted him out of the car and took him to the hospital. He was operated on the next day. Some of the staff there was good, but overall I would say no. He hated the food because it was really grotesque. It was nothing I would eat. It was bad. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody.

Services and Amenities of Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 195247
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation

Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Bossier City, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Garden Court Health And Rehabilitation