McCrite Plaza Topeka

Reviews of McCrite Plaza Topeka

Assisted Living Reviews for McCrite Plaza Topeka

October 11, 2014

By Caring85161950

There is one place in Kansas City that really stood out to me, which is where I really want my folks to go. It is called McCrite. It is very, very new. That place, in my opinion, was phenomenal. Their philosophy is that just because you're leaving your house doesn't mean you have to feel like you're living in an apartment. The apartments were the biggest I have seen. They were more homey looking. They have kitchens, refrigerators, and washers/dyers. They have several buildings. They have assisted living. They were, in most cases, less money than what I have been looking at. The one thing that they did, which I thought was kind of cool, is they have a chef on staff. They offered a meal program, but their recommendation was to just go month to month to see how much money you actually spent because the meal program is kind of pricey, and my folks might actually spend less money just paying as they go. I thought that was a good idea. Also, they have a movie facility, a workout facility, an ice cream shop, a coffee shop, and a deli. They have transportation to and from everywhere. McCrite was just a very, very nice facility. The staff that I met there was outstanding.

August 28, 2014

By Caring73920550

McCrite is in good shape; the maintenance is fine; and they’re treating her well. She had a one-bedroom unit with a bathroom and kitchenette. The food is fine. There are two dining rooms and for people who need more help, they go to the smaller one. There's a wide selection of food and everyone can order off a menu. They have activities such as exercises.

Services and Amenities of McCrite Plaza Topeka

About McCrite Plaza Topeka

McCrite Plaza Topeka is a senior living provider in Topeka, Kansas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact McCrite Plaza Topeka for more details on services and rates.

Map of McCrite Plaza Topeka