Brookdale Junction City

1022 North Caroline Avenue, Junction City, KS 66441
Brookdale Junction City (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Junction City

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Junction City

March 18, 2016

By Satisfied Son1

My dad is in Brookdale Junction City. We were absolutely impressed with it. We were considering two other places, but they were not comparable with Brookdale. This is a nice apartment-type facility, while the other place is a prison. My dad is really comfortable there and has a nice room. The staff is fantastic and fabulous. My dad is raving about the food. In fact, they’re feeding him more than he can eat. He is not used to eating so much and so often. They have an award-winning chef who is just fabulous. Overall, I’m completely pleased with Brookdale. The prices were very comparable with other places. The facility gets 5 stars across the board.

February 10, 2016

By Rick E

My father is in Brookdale Junction City. I am very pleased with the overall care. I think they do a very good job. They are very receptive. I have no issues with them at this point. He has been with them for almost three months. I will say they are about average as far as the staff numbers. They can use a little more people on the weekend, and at night, but generally, I think they are pretty good. He participates in the activities. They have people come in, and speak. There are some group activities. There is an activity where everybody tries different kinds of nuts. They have all the electronic entertainments; like TVs, etcetera. They have rooms for their board games. It is a really nice place. It does not smell bad, and I think he has really good care. My dad absolutely loves the food. The grounds are really nice. It looks like you walk into somebody’s big living room. It is clean. It is the nicest one I have ever been in, and I have visited half a dozen of them. The hospital is about half-a-block away. It is in a small town; so the park is pretty close, but there are no shopping centers.

May 29, 2013

By Doug Upham

WONDERFUL!! My mom moved in last week. The staff was very attentive, even the maintance man came by to see if we needed anything. The faucet on the sink was too low to fill mom's coffee pot so he went and got a new faucet with a higher outlet and had it installed within an hour. Everyone on the staff from the aids, cooks, maintance people up to the excutive director are top notch. The rooms and facilaties are very comfortable. I have no hesitation in recommending Sterling House to anyone in need of assisted living for their loved one.

Photos of Brookdale Junction City

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Junction City

About Brookdale Junction City

Brookdale Junction City provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Junction City