Country Place Senior Living Basehor

Reviews of Country Place Senior Living Basehor

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Place Senior Living Basehor

January 13, 2015

By Peggy48

My neighbor, Lois, fell in May and broke her hip. She came to live at Country Place on July 17th. I had looked into four different facilities in our area. One of the primary reasons why I chose Country Place was because it was half a mile from my home. It's easier for her friends to find the place and visit her. It was a beautiful and new facility. Things are going just fine with her at Country Place. I really don't have any complaints. When it comes to their food, I've eaten with Lois several times. They have a good variety of food and proportions are right. The staff is very good. At first there was some turnover, but now all is good. They're very friendly. They always come to check on Lois. It would be better if they have more activities, especially on weekends.

Thank you for your review, Peggy! We appreciate the input and are working on an increased activity calendar for weekends.

January 09, 2015

By Marci4

Everything seems to be going very well with Country Place. It's a clean community, and it's well-taken care of. It's well-managed, and it's bright. It's a very nice place. They listen to me and help me with whatever I need. I feel like my opinion is being valued. I have been there during meal time. My mom eats more now compared to where she was before.

Thank you for your review. Your opinion is valued and we appreciate your ongoing input!

Costs for Country Place Senior Living Basehor

• Financial Guidance Extra: Long Term Insurance

• Staff Patient Ratio: We Base Staff On Care For Resident

• Licenses: Ks

About Country Place Senior Living Basehor

The Country Place Senior Living's motto, Life as you want it…Care as you need it is exactly how today's seniors should live and that lifestyle is now available to the Basehor community. Country Place has maintained a respected reputation as a leader in the assisted living industry. Our residences are well-designed and focus on the specific needs of older adults. We stress individual care and comfort, and are staffed to provide the appropriate level of assistance for each resident. Each residence is constructed to exacting standards for quality, and our modern and elegant interiors are designed to help seniors feel independent, secure and dignified.

Opened in September 2013. Only 22 apartments and is one level community. Country setting. Compassionate staff have all worked together at previous employers.

Map of Country Place Senior Living Basehor