Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake

Reviews of Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake

March 17, 2013

By happy fam

My grandmother has lived at wel-life for awhile now and I have been in other assisted living facilities and I couldn't picture a better place for her to be. The staff is very caring and there is always someone there if you need to find someone to talk to or need help. If I were to recommend anyone who has to take a loved one to an assisted living home this would be the place, based off what I've seen personally and also by the way my grandma talks about the place. Keep up the good work to all the staff at Wel-Life my family appreciates everything you guys do.

October 20, 2011

By KBTexas

The staff at WEL-Life are very caring. My father has lived there almost 2 years. He says "You can go out your apartment door anytime and find someone to visit with". He is very glad he moved into his apartment. He receives assistance with whirlpools, showers, dressing and has three meals a day. Another friend says he has never received a bad meal the whole time he has lived at WEL-Life.

Costs for Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake

Photos of Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake

Services and Amenities of Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake

• Assisted Living Starting At: $1900/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: S0025

About Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake

Nestled in Iowa’s Great Lakes country, Welcov Assisted Living at Spirit Lake has a well-earned reputation for hospitality and quality care. We offer individualized assistance for the activities of daily living while helping you maintain and expand your independence. When you enter our comfortable, homey setting, you become part of an extended family of medical professionals, caregivers, and caring staff members. As a resident, you will benefit from long-term associates who are committed to your well-being.

Our community provides convenient one-level living with five different apartment sizes and layouts. You’ll get three home-style meals every day and enjoy a variety of music programs, outings, and robust activities. We are close to medical facilities and can provide transportation to your medical and dental appointments in Spirit Lake.

We understand that moving from a familiar environment to a new community is a big change. We’re here to help you every step of the way. Before you move in, we’ll develop a personalized health and wellness plan that includes a pre-admission appointment with your physician. The plan also includes your individual preferences, lifestyle interests and goals.

Once you arrive, our transition team helps you thrive in your new home with services that include:

• Medication management
  • Assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Wound care
  • Coordinated services with outside healthcare professionals
  • Recreational and social programming
  • Housekeeping, laundry service, and apartment maintenance
  • Transportation coordination
  • Three meals a day

Additionally, there are options for utilizing in-house services such as dental, audiology and podiatry. We are committed to helping you pursue the activities you love, and we support you in a safe and caring environment you’ll be happy to call home.

Spirit Lake is the winner of the prestigious 2017 Customer Experience Award TM for providing best-in-class senior healthcare services. The honor is presented annually by Pinnacle Quality Insight, a firm that measures customer satisfaction in the healthcare industry.

Map of Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake