Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake

Reviews of Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake

March 17, 2013

By happy fam

My grandmother has lived at wel-life for awhile now and I have been in other assisted living facilities and I couldn't picture a better place for her to be. The staff is very caring and there is always someone there if you need to find someone to talk to or need help. If I were to recommend anyone who has to take a loved one to an assisted living home this would be the place, based off what I've seen personally and also by the way my grandma talks about the place. Keep up the good work to all the staff at Wel-Life my family appreciates everything you guys do.

October 20, 2011

By KBTexas

The staff at WEL-Life are very caring. My father has lived there almost 2 years. He says "You can go out your apartment door anytime and find someone to visit with". He is very glad he moved into his apartment. He receives assistance with whirlpools, showers, dressing and has three meals a day. Another friend says he has never received a bad meal the whole time he has lived at WEL-Life.

Photos of Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake

Services and Amenities of Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake

• State Licenses: S0025

About Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake

Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake is a senior living provider in Spirit Lake, Iowa that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake for more details on services and rates.

Map of Welcov Assisted Living of Spirit Lake