Snyder Village Assisted Living

Reviews of Snyder Village Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Snyder Village Assisted Living

February 01, 2015

By SLNoe

My Mother is currently a resident of Snyder Village Assisted Living, and has been continuously resident in various facilities within the Snyder Village community since 1990. Over the course of those 25 years I have been pleased to witness the exceptional dedication to my Mother's well-being by both staff and management. She now views the Assisted Living center as home, and the staff give her the respect, care, and attention that one deserves in their home. She recently suffered some health issues that necessitated a stay in the supervised Health Center, and every effort was made by the staff to ensure that she was able to return home, i.e., to Assisted Living, as promptly as possible. It is this dedication to doing what is best for the residents that makes me confident that she is enjoying the best quality of life possible in a safe and caring environment. The administration of the Assisted Living center is first rate, and the already excellent facility is well maintained and continuously improving. I can't imagine a better home for my Mother at this stage of her life, and I am grateful that Snyder Village has made the Assisted Living center available to her.

January 30, 2015

By David McCully

My sisters and I chose Snyder Village Assisted Living because of it's reputation in the region and haven't had a second thought about our decision. This week marks the one year anniversary for my father's residency at Snyder Village. Everything is "all good" as they say. Frankly, my Dad loves the place and brags about his care, the food and the activities. My siblings and I worry about our father and his well being but feel he's safe and looked after with very professional care. He has to take several meds during the day along with breathing treatments; everything is administered in a timely fashion along with excellent attitudes on the part of the staff. As a matter of fact, he feels he's somewhat spoiled by the caretakers and enjoys every bit of it. Dad has made so many new friends since he changed his residency to Snyder Village. Old friends feel comfortable stopping by to visit and several like to stay for a meal at a moments notice. Myself, I eat breakfast with Dad at least twice a month while the whole family enjoys a Sunday dinner together on occasion. We feel free to set up shop and play some cards or board games, enjoying our family time together. As a family, we love this place and can't say enough about the care. Fortunately our loved one thoroughly enjoys his independence and privacy that Snyder Village offers. Our father is cared for as needed and he sincerely cares about the individuals who look after him.

December 19, 2014

By Blawrence

The staff in this facility are rude, and inconsiderate. I presented myself in a polite and kind manner and the staff members that I talked to made me feel unwanted. It was upsetting because I had heard good things about Snyder Village which is what prompted me to go there. I was hoping to find a safe place that can provide excellent care for my grandmother. Sadly, all I found was a demeaning staff.

Photos of Snyder Village Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Snyder Village Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 2207645

About Snyder Village Assisted Living

Snyder Village Assisted Living has 40 apartments and is designed for those individuals who wish to keep their independence, yet still need some level of assistance. Our assisted living facility offers single or double bedroom units and provides a variety of support services with staff present around the clock. Our trained caregivers pride themselves on providing exceptional care to our residents. They are kind, gentle, compassionate, and enjoy the time they spend with our residents. Along with superior care, our home-cooked meals are delicious. Assisted Living guests have several daily choices when it comes to meals, and the desserts are divine!

Map of Snyder Village Assisted Living