Overland Court Senior Living

Reviews of Overland Court Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Overland Court Senior Living

April 14, 2016

By Very grateful to O.C.

I am so appreciate of the care giving and administration staff at Overland Court Senior Living. My mom spent the last two years of her life at this home. I could not have had asked for a better experience, The caregiving staff was so wonderful to my mom, as well as to me, during her stay and I will forever be thankful. I would specifically like to mention Jim V., the director a the facility, who was always helpful and attentive to my mother's care. He has hired an excellent staff who truly care about the residents and their well being.

January 28, 2016

By Eden1

My loved-one was at Overland Court Senior Living for three weeks. This facility was very helpful. I liked the ratio of care. I also liked that the living quarters were separate from the general area. I really liked Overland Court Senior Living. The rooms were for memory care, so they didn’t have a kitchenette. It was a nice single-room. The staff was phenomenal. They were very caring people.

December 16, 2015

I had been to Overland Court, and we would go there again with my niece. We were impressed. We looked at the rooms, and we would look at them again on Friday. The director was very impressive, and I met the nurse. I felt that they were doing a good job trying to provide activities, ones that they were able to do. I did not see a lot of people in the rooms lying in bed or sitting. As long as they could do things, they tried to do that. They had a separate staff to do, like, the cleaning and the kitchen. It was a larger facility, so the CNAs do not have to do any of the chores; they had designated staff for them, which I thought was really impressive. I did not like it when CNAs had to do everything. In lots of smaller places, that's what happened, and they did not have time to take care of the residents. I would recommend them to others.

November 22, 2015

By Janet G.

My mom is at Overland Court Senior, and they are taking care of her well. The staff is very courteous, helpful, and very nice. Overall, it's a great.

August 15, 2015

My mom is in Overland Court. Everything seems to be fine. They have bingo, music, and outside activities. The people I met upfront were impressive.

April 15, 2015

By Kjlally

Our mom has been living there for 1-1/2 years. We were do impressed with the staff. Mom was coming from rehab facility for a leg injury and surgery. They were awesome. My family was also dealing with an illness concerning my niece, we were told before we even moved mom in. "You two take care of your niece, we'll take care of your mom". They helped us every step of the way. They are truly amazing. Mom loves it so much. They have so many activities it's difficult to be had all of them. I highly recommend this facility for anyone looking for a safe and loving space for their loved one.

March 25, 2015

Overland Court was very impressive. The staff was very helpful. The gentlemen who I believe was the director of the facility gave us a tour. He helped us not only with the facility, but also with some auxiliary information. We saw the rooms, and we liked the way they were laid out. They were spacious.

February 09, 2015

By Sharon93900550

First of all, Overland Court smelled. It looked clean, but they are not keeping it clean, and their rooms were really tiny and cluttered. I wouldn't recommend this one to anybody.

January 21, 2015

By MJC1

My mother was at Overland Court for a couple of years. That was a wonderful place, and I loved it; she loved it. The food was excellent, and we had choices. We didn't just have to eat whatever they put in front of you. There were a lot of people there. Her room was very nice. She had one of the larger ones that kind of had a division between her living space and her sleeping area. I loved the staff; they were great.

November 30, 2014

By sudsucker

Overland Court Senior Living was our second choice, but it didn’t have any openings right away. The visit was pleasant, and they did a nice job. The staff certainly did seem friendly. I was satisfied. They liked to get their residents involved in activities, and it was a very bright, cheery, and sort of friendly atmosphere. They had gardening which was nice for people who wanted to do that.

November 20, 2014

We chose Overland Court for my mom because it had several of the things that we were looking for such as the price and the amenities. It is very comfortable and very attractive, people are very caring, and we just like it. They have activities all the time like bingo and cards, and then they had a Halloween party and a contest, they have music, concerts, people come in, and movies. When I walked into this facility, I felt at home. It just had a homey feeling. The thing that I like about it is when someone comes in, even if the carpet looks just a bit worn, they'd replace it. So when you are moving into an apartment, it looks new. They are always clean, and the tablecloths always look fresh.

June 27, 2014

By John86825250

We placed my mother in Overland Court. There are around 80 people in it with ages the same as my mother. Everybody has their own little studio apartment, and they have some larger ones for couples. They have a lot of activities. They do something every day, and they don’t let them sit around. They take them out on drives also. They offer church services there. The food is good, and they offer snacks all day long. The place is very clean. They come in and empty the trash every day and make the bed. Once a week they really clean the place, change the linens and do the laundry. The staff is all friendly, and the people living there seem to be happy and friendly.

October 15, 2013

By Lynda8

Overland Court was a newer facility. It was very beautiful, light and bright. The rooms were in the right size and the food was wonderful. The people there seemed extremely pleased.

July 11, 2012

By Mocham

The staffing at Overland Court Senior Living was great. Every member of the staff that I spoke with seemed to genuinely care about each of the individuals who were residence of the facility, as well as the guests that came by. The residents, my grandmother included, were all in good spirits when I came in contact with them, and especially when interacting with the staff. The food was good, both by the standards of what we had at the party as well as by reports of the residents. Staff members seemed to go out of their way to ensure that everything was taken care of for residents, between medications, foods, snacks, activities and general inquiries into assistance. The facility itself was pleasant as well. It was well lit with warm colors, and felt inviting inside and out. I did not see any signs of obvious neglect, things were dusted and vacuumed, and the facility had a pleasant, welcoming smell even. I would highly recommend Overland Court Senior Living to anybody who has a family member in a nursing home.

Memory Care Reviews for Overland Court Senior Living

Costs for Overland Court Senior Living

Photos of Overland Court Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Overland Court Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Overland Court Senior Living

Overland Court is an Assisted Living & Memory Care community that provides exceptional person-centered holistic care to residents. Whether your loved one is a senior dealing with a memory impairment diagnosis or just needs help with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and access to long-term care, we're here to help.

We understand needing assistance with ADLs or specialized Memory Care is trying for a family and their loved ones. That's why we maintain a trusting, safe, and exciting environment where your loved one can thrive. A key part of ensuring your loved one continues to thrive is our SPARK program. This award-winning program, inspired by Montessori-methods, makes all the difference in our residents' lives. It includes activities that empower residents to focus on the skills they already have while also filling needed social roles within the community.

Assisted living is one of the levels of care many retirement communities and nursing homes across the country offer. It's an excellent fit for many senior citizens and mature adults who require a little extra help with their day-to-day activities.

Access to care staff is where the value truly lies in assisted living. Residents living in assisted living facilities live in their own private rooms while receiving extra help with many different medical services from specialized care providers. These hospitality and healthcare staff members monitor residents' well-being and help keep them healthy. Our wellness services are robust. They include everything from convenient access to skilled nursing care to activities of daily living (ADLs), whatever is necessary to maintain a safe and secure living environment.

That includes anything that makes life easier, such as:

• Regular Housekeeping
  • Three Meals Per Day
  • Restaurant-Quality Dining
  • Multiple Options Every Meal
  • Snacks Always Available

Most importantly, our staff focuses on increasing and maintaining quality of life as much as possible. We're 100% committed to this. Our staff ensures each resident receives round-the-clock attention and hands-on continuing care as well as routine access to vibrant social events.

Map of Overland Court Senior Living