Good Samaritan Society "“ Pohai Nani

Assisted Living Reviews for Good Samaritan Society "“ Pohai Nani

Independent Living Reviews for Good Samaritan Society "“ Pohai Nani

June 29, 2012

By bktc

The retirement home, Pohainani, was a very nice facility located in a very nice facility. I thought that the staff there seemed very friendly and accommodating to the elder residents that lived there. The environment was very clean and welcoming, much like a resort or hotel. While I was only a part of recitals and visits like that, it was only one of the many activities provided by the facility that made it seem like a very nice place to live. If anything, I have heard that it costs a pretty good deal of money to stay there, but if one can afford it, it's definitely worth it for the care and service provided.

June 24, 2012

By Honolulu

Upon arrival, I was impressed by the beauty of the facility, the location, and the well-maintained nature of the grounds. The staff were friendly and helpful (as I discovered when I got lost on my way to my grandmother's room), and I found my grandmother's accommodations to be both spacious and cozy. When asked about how she was enjoying the home, my normally critical grandmother had few complaints, although she did comment that she was getting tired of the food because of the lack of variety and that she didn't like waiting too long for help getting to the bathroom in the middle of the night. She very much enjoyed the recreational activities and weekly "shows" provided, however, and appeared to be more cheerful than usual. During my visit, I also made a note of how the nurses interacted with the elderly residents and concluded that they were both considerate and professional. Overall, I am quite pleased with this particular retirement facility.

About Good Samaritan Society "“ Pohai Nani

Good Samaritan Society "“ Pohai Nani is a senior living provider in Kaneohe, Hawaii that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Good Samaritan Society "“ Pohai Nani for more details on services and rates.

Map of Good Samaritan Society "“ Pohai Nani