The Lodge

Reviews of The Lodge

Nursing Home Reviews for The Lodge

November 03, 2017

By Klarasmommy

The Lodge is amazing! I cant express how wonderful they were to my Grandmother. She went there for rehab after an injury and the staff treated her like family. It is a beautiful facility and the food was excellent. My grandmother actually gained weight while staying there. She would rave about the dessert cart that they bring out at lunch and dinner each day. The therapy team pushed her just enough to motivate her but at the same time showing patience and compassion for her situation. The administration was always available to answer questions when needed as well. They even followed up with us after discharge to see how my grandmother is doing. Love Love Love The Lodge!

May 23, 2017

By greatly-disappointed

When you are looking for a placement for your elderly loved one you really want to be able to leave them in an establishment that you can trust. Your first impression of the lodge is a great one. It is new and it is clean and it has all of the new trendy decorations. Moreover, it did not have the odor that many care facilities have. I quickly found out that this establishment "glitters" but it is definitely is not "gold." They are terribly short staffed. I would and the phone would ring forever without an answer.. A scheduled care plan meeting consisted of subpar information and hurried preparation. After talking with some of the other visitors they noticed the exact same thing. The residents are not receiving the best care. Please beware...all that glitters is not gold!

April 25, 2017

By sandysnow

What a place, my mom is a resident at the lodge. This place is new and spotless! Very nice place and she has awsome care givers, therapists and Drs. Everyone has been so caring and has gone out of their way to help not only my mom but me and my two sisters. I can sleep at night and work during the day knowing my mom is taken care of by everyone their. They keep her busy with her daily therapies and I see her at dinner time daily. I love this places and feel god has blessed us with this place and these people. Thank you all at the lodge for helping us! Sincerely Sandra L's Daughter's

December 07, 2016

By Shirley205265

My husband is in The Lodge. It's a beautiful place, it's huge, and the rooms were large and kept very clean. He needs 24/7 care. He's in a 2-bedroom, but he does not have a roommate. They're very attentive to him and to us, and they always greeted us and asked if we need anything. He's always clean, he's adjusted well there, andd he seemed to be very happy there. They do get him up and put him in a chair.

Services and Amenities of The Lodge

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About The Lodge

The Lodge is a senior living provider in Warner Robins, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Lodge for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Lodge