The Lodge

Reviews of The Lodge

Nursing Home Reviews for The Lodge

April 25, 2017

By sandysnow

What a place, my mom is a resident at the lodge. This place is new and spotless! Very nice place and she has awsome care givers, therapists and Drs. Everyone has been so caring and has gone out of their way to help not only my mom but me and my two sisters. I can sleep at night and work during the day knowing my mom is taken care of by everyone their. They keep her busy with her daily therapies and I see her at dinner time daily. I love this places and feel god has blessed us with this place and these people. Thank you all at the lodge for helping us! Sincerely Sandra L's Daughter's

December 07, 2016

By Shirley205265

My husband is in The Lodge. It's a beautiful place, it's huge, and the rooms were large and kept very clean. He needs 24/7 care. He's in a 2-bedroom, but he does not have a roommate. They're very attentive to him and to us, and they always greeted us and asked if we need anything. He's always clean, he's adjusted well there, andd he seemed to be very happy there. They do get him up and put him in a chair.

Services and Amenities of The Lodge

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Lodge

The Lodge is a senior living provider in Warner Robins, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Lodge for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Lodge