The Gardens at Southern Manor

Reviews of The Gardens at Southern Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for The Gardens at Southern Manor

August 22, 2012

By wcory1983

Gentilly Gardens in Statesboro Ga is a very nice facility. The grounds are just as beautiful as the name sounds. My Aunt Stayed there for 5 years and upon our visits we found the staff to be very experienced and helpful. The meals and activities were great, there are lots of options. This facility is also very active within the community. It's a great feeling to know someone you love can both have their independence and the security of someone being nearby 24/7. Clients had their own rooms with many buttons on the walls to call if they needed help. Any time we had a problem with the room or maintenance it was solved within the day. My only complaint is that I wish this facility also had a full care department. We took my aunt back to her home when she needed more care that they provided but for some people I see how this transition would be easier if it were more familiar. Overall I give it 5 stars.

July 19, 2011

By ljalee

My mother was moved into Pathways (the Alzheimer's Community of Gentilly Gardens) in December of 2010. Being a member of the Statesboro Community, I had first hand knowledge of the facility and their reputation. Gentilly Gardens is a very nice and well kept facility with well informed and caring staff. The meals are of the best quality and taste. My mother is very happy and adjusted to the transistion in a very short time. I feel this is the best facility in Statesboro, Georgia and highly recommend Gentilly Gardens of Statesboro to anyone looking for the best care for their loved one.

Costs for The Gardens at Southern Manor

Photos of The Gardens at Southern Manor

Services and Amenities of The Gardens at Southern Manor

• Companion Suites: No

• Features Extra: Secured Memory Care Neighborhood. Private Dining Room. Multi Purpose Room

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: Pending

About The Gardens at Southern Manor

Welcome to The Gardens at Southern Manor

Over-looking beautiful Lake Yarborough, we are Statesboro’s premier assisted living and memory care community. Our safe, residential environment is staffed by an expert team that provides support and assistance when you need it. Our goal is to promote your independence and the quality of life you desire.

You’ll have many choices whether it’s our delicious meal options prepared by our top chef, exciting social activities, or organized group trips. From a secure memory care neighborhood to a beauty salon, The Gardens at Southern Manor has everything you are looking for in a senior living community!

At The Gardens at Southern Manor we offer a variety of care services personalized for you.

• Nutritious and delicious meals prepared daily
  • Housekeeping and linen services
  • Personal laundry service available
  • Medication assistance
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • 24-hour licensed nurse available
  • Primary physician, podiatrist visits and educational sessions
  • Complete interior and exterior maintenance
  • Social, activity, wellness and daily fitness programs
  • Scheduled transportation to appointments and outings
  • Fully-furnished apartments for short-term stays available
  • Home health and hospice

The Gardens at Southern Manor hosts many unique events we’re certain you’ll find both interesting and life enriching. We hope you’ll attend as either a resident or a prospective resident, so you can experience the difference at The Gardens at Southern Manor.

At The Gardens at Southern Manor, we’re inspired by you! Schedule your tour today, and see why so many have chosen to call The Gardens at Southern Manor home.

Map of The Gardens at Southern Manor