Somerby of Peachtree City

Reviews of Somerby of Peachtree City

Assisted Living Reviews for Somerby of Peachtree City

November 30, 2015

By Mr Ed

I’m on a waiting list at Somerby Peachtree. They have assisted living but they do also have independent living available and a little bit cheaper rate, so that’s what we’re trying to decide. It seems to be very nice but small. They have all the facilities, like exercise rooms. They serve 3 meals a day. It’s very modern and up-to-date.

November 06, 2015

By Jackiem29

Communication with management is difficult. They do not follow up on concerns and complaints. They do not have adequate staff.

August 05, 2015

By Joyofliving

My mother was at Somerby in Peachtree City for a year and a half. It is a beautiful facility with the potential to be a wonderful assisted living facility. My mother was cared for well but the lack of communication from the facility and the difficulty communicating with people in charge there was a huge issue. We had to BEG for care plan meetings to discuss my mothers care and even after meeting, nothing changed. It is impossible to call someone to speak to about any problems. For the amount of money spent on care at Somerby, I would expect top notch service and response to emails and/or phone calls. Emails and phone calls go unanswered and follow-up is slow to non-existent.

January 13, 2015

By Carol98767650

The Somerby of Peachtree City is excellent, but they do not have any vacancies. They are building a second facility, but it will not be ready for two years. The room I saw was tiny with a twin bed, a bathroom, and a little counter area. It was the only one they have available to show me. It has a gym, a beauty shop, and everything you would need. It is pretty inclusive. They serve three meals a day, and the dessert was very good. The cleanliness, the staff, and the overall management of the place really impressed me.

November 20, 2014

By Steven13

I think we are going to go to Peachtree City. Somerby is a new facility. We saw that it was being built, so we sat in. The staff seemed to be very nice and very professional, so it was a good experience. The rooms were all brand new. My mother-in-law would have been the first resident in that room. They got a little kitchenette that they locked in. It’s a really good sized bathroom with of course guard rails and everything to help get up after the toilet. They have a little refrigerator, and they had an OK size but it was a single room. The food was great, all the tables have linen on it, all the silverwares, plates, they have real cloth napkins, and it was like a fine dining experience; it was pretty good. They have a gym, a movie theatre, a recreational type room, puzzles, trivia, live entertainment, and a hair salon,

October 05, 2014

We looked at Somerby of Peachtree City. They had apartments -- which were nice -- and we could pick our furniture. We could have the meals. Their dining room was adequate, nice, clean, and arranged well. It looked like a decent restaurant. However, most of the people there had health issues, and they needed some kind of assistance. We don't need that yet. They were excellent though.

June 07, 2014

By jdafamily

My aunt lives in Somerby currently and could not stop talking about how nice everything and everyone is. I stopped for a visit over this past holiday and was pleasantly surprised by how great it really was. My aunt looked healthier than when I had recently seen her. She was involved in the bus outings, the games, and exercising each morning with her friends. I had lunch with her and the food tasted great. The whole staff was pleasant, caring, and inviting the during the time of my visit. They knew how to make her smile and she was just as playful with them. I have never had such a positive visit in any other place and can't wait to hear from her again about the upcoming fishing outing she was going to try.

Independent Living Reviews for Somerby of Peachtree City

Costs for Somerby of Peachtree City

Photos of Somerby of Peachtree City

Services and Amenities of Somerby of Peachtree City

• State Licenses: ALC000581

About Somerby of Peachtree City

You will want to pause a moment to take in the beauty and high-style surroundings you’ll find at Somerby Peachtree City. A short drive from Atlanta, and within minutes of convenient dining and shopping areas in the comfortable town of Peachtree City, our community exemplifies rewarding senior living. Few communities offer the choices we do for formal or casual dining, on-campus entertainment, recreational classes and activities, wellness programs and social opportunities. No matter where a Resident lives in our community, we make sure each person has the opportunity to be as engaged and energetic as they want to be. At Somerby Peachtree City, you’ll Discover Your Spark® by nurturing and strengthening connections with your Family while exploring new relationships, new talents and new experiences.

Amenities

• White linen dining at the Château Restaurant, featuring multiple entrée options
  • Daily hot breakfast buffet
  • Spark Station stocked with juice, fruit and snacks, available 24 hours a day
  • Recreational and social programming scheduled daily
  • Activities and events tailored to individual interests and abilities
  • Community activities such as museum visits, theater and concert performances, and on-site speakers, events and presentations
  • Fully equipped fitness center
  • On-site wellness clinic

Spirituality. Purpose. Activity. Relationships. Knowledge.

These pillars form the foundation on which all Somerby programming is designed. Our events, outings, and activities are purposefully crafted to connect with one or more of our five key Discover Your Spark objectives: support positive life choices, foster meaningful relationships, honor history, and traditions, encourage exploration and growth and be champions of fun. we go the extra mile to put the interests of our residents first by investing in their physical, emotional and spiritual lives. It’s a way of doing things that we call The Somerby Spark.

We go the extra mile to put the interests of our residents first by investing in their physical, emotional and spiritual lives. It’s a way of doing things that we call The Somerby Spark!

We offer resort-style Independent Living, with very active and young residents. Our Assisted Living community has an onsite R.N. and 24/7 L.P.N's.

Map of Somerby of Peachtree City