Monroe County Bayshore Manor
Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of Monroe County Bayshore Manor
Assisted Living Reviews for Monroe County Bayshore Manor
May 29, 2011
Visited this facility
Services and Amenities of Monroe County Bayshore Manor
- Payment Options Extra: Low Income Housing Tax Credit(Lihtc)
About Monroe County Bayshore Manor
Bayshore Manor Bayshore Manor is a multipurpose assisted-living facility operated by Monroe County and licensed by the Florida Agency For Health Care Administration Opens a New Window. . Primarily designed as a residential facility for the elderly residents of Monroe County, Bayshore Manor offers:
24-hour staffing by attendants
Nutritious hot meals
Adult Daytime Respite Program
Bayshore Manor also operates an adult daytime respite program for families whose elderly relatives require non-medical supervision during the day. This program is available on a daily basis at a nominal fee, which includes a hot lunch and supervised activities.
Short-Term Residential Services
Bayshore provides short-term (up to 30 days) residential services for families requiring more prolonged relief from continuous care giving.
Map of Monroe County Bayshore Manor
Senior Living Communities near Monroe County, FL
Senior Living Communities near Key West, FL
Other Senior Care in Key West, FL
More Senior Care near Key West, FL
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
- Assisted Living or In-Home Care?
- Assisted Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- Cost of Assisted Living
- How to Pay for Assisted Living
- How Levels of Care Affect Assisted Living Cost
- Tips on Moving to Assisted Living