Wolcott Hall Nursing Center

Reviews of Wolcott Hall Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wolcott Hall Nursing Center

August 13, 2016

By Caring_2646186

It's not the most upscale looking facility, but the care I received there was upscale and topnotch. From Adeline all the way to nursing to techs and therapists as well as the maintenance man, they are awesome. If ever I need rehab again, this is where I will go! Thanks to all the hard working, dedicated staff. Darlene

March 28, 2014

By renniemom

This place has really gone down hill. If you have a parent that needs any social interaction don't go here. My mother has gone steadily down hill. I assume the bathing and the medicine is fine but unless you want your parent parked in front of their own TV all day, go somewhere else.

January 31, 2014

Walcott Hall Nursing Center is a very good facility. The lay out is fine. Cleanliness is about 4.5. My mom is doing fine there. She has been there before. The staff is very good. The personal needs are taken care of, there's quick response and you get calls. Her room is average in size for a nursing facility. Mom responds very well to their care.

Services and Amenities of Wolcott Hall Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Wolcott Hall Nursing Center

Wolcott Hall Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Torrington, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wolcott Hall Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wolcott Hall Nursing Center